act one

season one | outerbanks
rafe cameron x oc
___________________
childhood friends - lovers

"riley and rafe and soulmates, they both know it.
they're like two peas in a pod. but they
will ruin each other and that's something
no one wants as it will bring end to the
outer banks and the world around it."

JOHN B V.O ON KIMBERLY
"and lastly that's kimberly hunter, popes bestfriend.
she's also a kook like kiara but hangs with us pogues.
i understand why she hangs with us though, her
sister is a psychopath and a coke addict and is always with rafe cameron and his goonies. i don't think riley would hang out with them if she knew what henry had done to kimberly last year. she tried to report it but shoupe didn't believe her because the willows are like one of the most respected families on the island. but the hunters are way more respected but he probably didn't believe her because she hangs out with us pogues. anyways kimberly loves making brackets for us, her wrists are covered in beaded brackets and her neck covered in colourful necklaces. she loves surfing and helping out at the wreck. she has a huge allowance from her parents but spends basically all of it on food for me and jj at the chateau. all the money she earns at the wreck she saves for herself. i think her parents hit her but she never says anything about it. kimberly has another sister, about 13 years old she's super cute but i don't think she likes me very much because of all the shit her parents put into her head saying we're bad people and deserve every bad thing that happens to us or whatever. maybe that's why riley is crazy maybe somehow kimberly broke out of the brainwash or whatever. kimberly is always playing the acoustic guitar in her room i'm pretty sure she writes love songs for kiara because it's like super obvious she has a crush on her."