chapter three

chapter three,

chapter three,

"this ice cream is good." stella commented as she took a bite of the ice cream sundae riley had made for her.

"i know. i love ice cream." riley smile as as took a bite of her own ice cream sundae.

"you gonna hang out with rafe today?" stella teased as riley looked at her.

"of course she is." a male voice said as the two girls looked at the door to see none other then rafe cameron walk outside.

"you guys gonna make out?" wheezie spoke as she walked outside too.

"shut up." rafe said with a loud sigh.

"absolutely not." riley said as she stood up to take her bowl to the kitchen.

"take mine too." stella said as she held the bowl up for it to be taken.

"evening mr and mrs hunter." rafe greeted as they walked toward the teens.

"evening." mr hunter greeted with a smile.

"okay, let's go." riley said as she walked out, pulling down her red floral dress.

"okay" rafe said

"bye"

"goodbye love birds"

"goodbye my favourite couple."

"shut up." riley called out as she closed the front door and got into rafes car. riley looked into the small mirror and applied some lipgloss before rafe started the car.

"we going to the shops?" rafe asked.

"yeah, i need some stuff to make cupcakes." the blonde girl said as she looked at rafe.

"okay." rafe said as he pulled out of the drive way and down to the shops.

when riley woke up the next more she was welcomed by an array of sunlight beaming into her eyes. she blocked the sun as she sat up to go to her bathroom. she looked at herself seeing the dark circles under her eyes and she turned on the shower.

when riley finished she shower she grabbed a white tank top and some white pants. she put on a gold necklace and her favourite bracket before heading downstairs.

riley arrived at the cameron's household and walked outside where she spotted rafe, kelce and topper walking and she spotted sarah talking to a little girl.

"rose" riley called out as she spotted the older woman. "i made this red velvet cake for you."

"oh my, thank you so much riley." rose said taking the cake from her.

"what's wrong?" riley asked as she walked over to the cameron and the young girl stood with her.

"she left her elephant on the boat, i'm gonna go get it." sarah said as she began walking across the log.

"hey, there's 14,000 volts in those wires." rose called out from the porch as sarah shrieked when she almost fell.

"hey, sarah, be careful!" topper called out as he stood next to kelce and rafe.

"sarah, get down now!" rose said

"rose, calm down. i'm an athlete. i got this." sarah said as she giggled walking further towards the boat.

"you're gonna get electrocuted! get down!" rose yelled

sarah continued walking closer to the boat and when she reached it she slipped forward and fell into the boat limb.

"sarah!" riley called out as she ran forward before seeing sarah grab the wire and swing it in the air showing it's disconnected. "oh my god. i'm gonna leave, see y'all around."

rafe watched as riley left pulling his sunglasses down slightly before smirking to himself.

haillie speaks!

this is incredibly short and
i'm sorry about that but
the chapters will probably
be pretty short this season
as i try to write 2 chapters
per episode and riley isn't
really that important with
season 1 until the later
episodes

feel free to comment and vote!