chapter two

chapter two, fucking pogues

"why didn't you come to the bonfire last night?" kimberly asked as riley walked into the kitchen. riley had on light jean shorts with a black botton up top on, she didn't have it buttoned up so her bikini she had on was out, and of course she had on her black converse.

"why would i?" riley responded shrugging as she walked over to the tap so she could water the plants sat on the window sill.

"because you love parties, why else?" kimberly asked her. riley was beginning to get agitated by the questions the younger hunter decided to ask so early in the morning.

"i don't want to hang out with a bunch of teens at the beach." riley said opening the pantry and grabbing a protein bar.

"okay" kimberly said finally stopping with the questions. both girls looked at the sliding door that leads to the porch open to see their mother walk in.

"good morning girls." she said not looking up from her phone as she walked into the kitchen.

"mum can i go out today?" kimberly asked as she took a bite out of the toast she had made earlier.

"yeah sure honey, be back before 10." nadia said while she poured the hot water from the kettle into her mug.

"i'm going out." riley said as she walked out the front.

riley made it to barrys, stepping out of her jeep and walking over to the porch. "hey barry." riley said as she looked at the sandwich barry was attempting to make.

"ohh if it isn't my favourite kook" barry said as he offered his sandwich towards her which riley declined.

"are you really gonna eat that?" riley asked raising her eyebrows.

"why not?" barry said shrugging taking a bite out the sandwich with an unreadable expression. "mmm, shouldn't have declined this amazing sandwich."

"oh, yeah. maybe next time, would love to try your amazing sandwich." riley explained sarcastically as barry just stared at her. "i was kidding."

"riley what you doing here?" another voice said walking through the door. "i thought you quit the drugs."

"i did, just seeing an old friend." she said, turning around to grab her phone off the bench she had placed it on.

"oh cool, cool." rafe said looking around at barry's place.

"y'all needa fuck." barry said taking another bite of his sandwich.

"i'm good." riley said before walking out.

riley walked onto the end of her dock with a book in hand ready to sit on it and ready.

she was currently reading 'house of leaves by mark z. danielewski' and she about to open her book before she saw a boat reach the dock.

"hey riley, wanna come for a ride?" henry asked as he chuckled looking at her uncovered legs. and reaching out a hand to grab her thigh

"no." riley said grabbing his wrist before it could reach her thigh.

"you used to be fun in high school." henry said giving her an eerie smile as she twisted his hand away from her.

"well we aren't in high school anymore now are we?" riley said as henry just stared at her breast.

"i wish we were." the brunette boy said.

"your disgusting! you think every girls gonna full on her knees for you huh?" riley said back grabbing her button up shirt and covering herself up.

"i won't tell anyone if we have some fun." henry said as he got off the boat stepping onto the dock.

"come on princess it could be fun." henry spoke up and riley backed away from him.

"what makes you think i wanna have any fun with you?" riley asked with raised eyebrows.

"why not! i know you want some of this." henry said giving her a lustful stare.

"riley you here?" a voice called out

"rafe i'm on the dock!" riley yelled out, henry looked at her alarmed and lunged onto her knocking her on the floor. he grabbed her by the throat and began to pressure it really hard. he then flew a fist across her face creating a cut above her eyebrow form his ring. and then another breaking her nose.

rafe ran over "get the fuck off her!" he yelled as he grabbed henry and threw him on the ground. rafe grabbed him by the shirt and started punching him repeatedly while riley leaned against a pole just watching trying to catch her breath.

"leave right now." rafe yelled staring down at the brunette on the floor. with that henry got up and ran to his boat and sped off.

"hey are you okay?" rafe said as he grabbed riley's face softly, "dumb question, let's get you cleaned up."

"okay." riley said as rafe picked her up bridal style grabbing her book and walking off the dock.

rafe entered the house walking into the bathroom and setting her on the counter, "hey i'm gonna go grab the first aid kit from the kitchen, stay here."

"let me clean your fist after okay." riley said looking at him.

"yeah okay." rafe said before walking out the bathroom.

rafe came back and began to clean her wounds and was staring into her eyes as she did so. she smiled softly as he did. and once he finished riley cleaned his knuckles and wrapped them up.

haillie speaks

had no idea how to finish
this chapter but fuck henry
and i can't wait for y'all to
see what's in store for him
iykyk