The First Chapter

Technoblade (a little bit of Phil at the end)

Techno was packing away all his things from school into his bag when he got the phone call,

"Is this Technoblade?" The receptionist from the orphanage asked.

"Mn"

"Ah good, um, you and Ranboo. I assume you know him? He's a couple of years younger than you, tall, black and white?"

Of course, Techno knows him, he's practically a student of Technos. I mean he taught him everything Ranboo knows! From stealing little things to get by and hiding them in the rooms in the orphanage. He got Ranboo to call him sensei once (It was amazing)! They even would play Minecraft™ on the library computers together (pirated of course).

"Yes, I know him"

"Oh good! Well, you two got adopted by a very nice man named Philza, he'll pick you up at the end of school. He'll bring you back over and you can pack up!"

"M'kay"

No meetup? So someone can adopt you while you're at school and you don't even get to meet them first? What if Techno and Ranboo were some weirdos? Oh well, the orphanage is kinda shit anyway, never feeding them enough, shady living conditions, etc etc. You know everything you expect in an orphanage in this type of thing. The receptionist was nice though, a part-timer who had no clue of what was going on behind closed doors.

Techno finished packing away all his belongings from school, it was the last day of school after all. A beautiful free summer awaits him, albeit he might get abused and underfed in his new home. The guy has been 'adopted' before, so he knows how it usually goes with that specific orphanage. Assholes come in looking for a living punching bag and the alcoholic owner tosses us over for some money.

The pinkette sighs and swings his bag over his shoulder and starts making his way out of school when a long-legged Ranboo races after Technoblade "Hey Techno, I heard we got adopted heh... Hopefully, you have better luck this time." Techno hummed in agreement, Ranboo entered the orphanage a couple of months ago so this was the first time he's been 'adopted'.

They walked outside to see Ranboo's friends Tommy and Tubbo chatting with two older men, one looking like he was in college and the other looking around 10 years older. Tubbo spots Ranboo in just a few seconds and calls him over to chatter.

Techno looks up from the photo of their new guardian and back up to the man in the green and white striped bucket hat. "Hello, um Philza? Should I call you that?" Techno asks thankful that they're in public, Ranboo's head snaps to look at the robed man "Ah hi! You're... Technoblade? Right? Oh I hope I'm right" Phil says with a smile, "Mhm" Techno responds nervously, I mean you would be too if you're past 'families' beat and starved you.

Ranboo decided this was the best time to pipe in "Hello! Heh.." Phil looks up to the tall, high-waisted man, crying on the inside. Phil was the second shortest of the group, coming in at a nice 5'11 only taller than Tubbo (5'6).

Phil sighs... out loud...

Techno flinches slightly. Their new guardian starts to panic and rubs the back of his head "Sorry Mate... I sighed because I'm so short! Not because of you" Phil's been through this before, when he first adopted Wil and Tommy they were about as bad, they didn't have the past these boys did though. The orphanage the newest boys came from makes Phil so dreamXDdamn pissed.

The green-robed man gestures to them to a soccer mom minivan to go home. Techno sits in the middle by himself, Wil and Phil are in the front whilst Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo are joking around in the back seats.

They eventually pull into a farmhouse driveway and park. The house was at least two stories tall (not including the basement) and painted a lovely cream colour with gray trim. On the land, there were two barns, a small orchard, and miles of rolling fields.

Phil herded the boys into the large house where a man with large brown mutton chops was already laying on the couch, whiskey in hand. Techno pulled his velvety crimson cape tighter around himself at the thick smell of alcohol. Philza slips off his geta and snatches the whiskey out of the drunk man's hand "Schlatt! How many times do I have to tell you to wait till after 7 pm?" he puffs out angrily, Schlatt swats at the air and sits up "It was one drink! Or maybe 8 but potato patato." The brunette man stands up and leans on the blonde man's head, smashing the hat. Schlatt waves and stares at Ranboo "DreamXD you're fucken tall" "Thanks?" the hybrid man responds.

Techno stands there trying to be as invisible as possible. Every nerve in his body is telling him to bolt. He just wants to be away from the too-nice man and the scent of alcohol.

Phil watches the panicking boy and pipes up with a vein visibly bulging "Schlatt off or I swear to god mate." The taller man takes a few steps back, hands up in surrender. Phil smiles and gestures to the two boys (the other raced off to their rooms to do whatever) "I'll give you a tour m'kay?"

Techno glances at Ranboo and follows the shorter man through the house. "I'll show your rooms and then the chore sheet thing" Techno nods and keeps walking.

To just summarize it all Tommy and Wilbur and staying in one room whilst Ranboo and Tubbo are in another, Techno essentially has a room to himself (there's supposed to be another guy named Dream in this room but he's in prison right now). The chores consist of cleaning and taking care of the fields. Turns out they use most of their own produce in all the food Phil makes. Tubbo is actually Schlatt's son but his wife passed and they live across the street, but mostly stay here.

Techno sighs and flops on his bed; it was an eventful day after all.