An Awkward Chapter

Technoblade

Dream immediately ran into Techno, Tech was just trying to get on his shoes to go check on his potato plants. "Damn." the pinkette murmured. Dream just stares at him and walks down the hall to change out of his prison attire. Techno stands up after getting his shoes on and sneaks outside to his small potato patch behind the shed with a watering can in hand. He slowly drizzles the water onto the sprouts.

When the sprouts were nicely watered Techno snuck into the shed and grabbed some fertilizer. He made sure no one saw him sneaking around. He went back behind the shed and sprinkled the fertilizer on the sprouts. He doesn't know how they're growing so well, he's never grown anything before.

After the boy finishes, he sits down by the plants and talks to them in a hushed voice. Techno tells them everything, from what he remembers from when he was little to what he ate for breakfast.

Eventually, he hears a door open and he immediately shuts his mouth and hides. Techno hears footsteps inch closer to the shed and a masked face peek around the corner "Damn someone else found this spot too," Dream sighed "I used to come back here and play with my toys and I was wondering if they were still here" he says gesturing to the old, broken, weatherworn toys that have half fused with the natural greenery. Techno nods and shifts to brush his hand through the tall grass revealing more toys. Dream spots a certain toy and his face lights up (well face is the wrong word but there really isn't any other way to describe it) "Spirit!" The green hoodied man leans over Techno to grab a white horse figurine.

Dream holds up the toy horse as though it was a million-dollar trophy "So now that you found your old toys can you go away?" Techno asks hopefully "So what are you growing?" Dream asks totally ignoring Techno's question "The souls of orphans to satisfy my hunger." the pinkette drawls "Nice, nice" the blond says as he sits down beside Techno.

The two sit there for a while, Techno only planned on being out there for a bit to take care of the potatoes but then Dream sat down and he didn't want to leave him. Now Dream only stayed because Techno stayed, he didn't want to be rude and go inside after he barged into Techno's space. So they both sat there in silence for about an hour.