Chapter 2 (smut)

Without any warning, you leaned over and smashed your lips against his. He gasped and you pulled away.

"Fuck I'm so sorry I just—" you were cut off by him pressing his lips against yours again.

Based on the way he kissed you, it seemed he had little to no experience. For some reason, you were really into this.

You bit his bottom lip very gently, causing him to groan slightly before parting his lips to allow you access. Your tongue grazed his and he grabbed the back of your neck while you grabbed a fistful of his hair, leaning further into him.

He was breathing very heavily through his nose as you continued to make out on the couch, paying absolutely no attention to the movie that was still playing.

You finally pushed him so he was laying on his back and got on top of him.

You felt him getting a bit hard, so you began to grind on his lap while kissing him sloppily. He groaned as you rolled your hips on him.

You began to unzip his pants with one hand, your other hand still on the back of his head, gripping his hair.

Once his jeans were off of him, you began to tease him through his boxers. He whined and bucked his hips up into your hand.

"Someone's eager huh?" You said, slowly pulling his boxers off as well.

He was bright red and his hands were shaking as you positioned yourself so you were kneeling on the floor, and he was sitting on the couch facing you.

"This ok Kurt?" You looked up at him.

His cock seemed to twitch at the sight of you on your knees for him, and he nodded.

"Um y/n... I've never— I've never like..."

You grinned up at him and said "well we don't have to if you don't want—"

"No no I— I want to—"

You chuckled and slowly put your lips around his tip. He jerked and gasped at the sudden contact, and let out a shaky exhale.

You licked a stripe down his whole cock, causing him to shudder, before taking as much of it as you could into your mouth. He groaned loudly and tilted his head back.

You began to jerk off the part you couldn't fit into your mouth, while simultaneously swirling your tongue around his tip. This caused him to moan as his torso twitched.

You picked up the pace, bobbing your head up and down and enjoying the whimpers and moans he let out.

"Oh god y/n I'm go— I'm gonna—"

"Hold it." You said before going back to sucking him off. He whimpered at this and you chuckled slightly. The vibration caused him to moan loudly and buck his hips upward into the back of your throat. You gagged and he said "shit y/n I'm actually going to—"

"Beg for it." You said before spitting on his cock and continuing to suck on it, going very fast at this point.

"f-fuck please let— please let me cum y/n..."

"Mhm" you said. With this, he grabbed your hair and began to basically fuck your throat.

"Oh god d-don't stop fuck fuck..."

He threw his head back, eyes rolling up as he came.

"FUCK DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP." He shouted, tears rolling down his cheeks at the overwhelming amount of pleasure he felt.

You swallowed all of it, but continued to suck him off.

"What— what are you do-doing— oh my god y/n—"

The thought of you overstimulating him could've literally made him hard again, and after you kept taking him all, he did.

You began to deepthroat him, gagging and choking.

He was a sputtering, moaning and crying mess.

"Y—y/n it's— it's too much. It's s—so good I c-can't... I'm gonna c-cum again..."

The way he whimpered it turned you on more than it probably should've, but you sped up and hummed, creating a vibration in your throat.

"SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK KEEP GOING K-KEEP GOING OH GOD—"

He gripped your hair very hard, yelling as he came into your mouth yet again. After you swallowed it all, you stood up and looked at him.

He had one hand covering his mouth while he tried to calm his very quick and heavy breathing. There were tears still streaming down his cheeks and he was very flushed.

(HELP IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS 😭😭😭😭😭)