Chapter 3 (smut)

(HELP IM WATCHING THE RING WHILE WRITING THIS 😭😭)

"Wow Kurt you're really hot when you beg like that." You sat back down next to him. His hands were shaking and he looked over at you.

"Y/n you— what— so are we like dating now? Or... I mean I've liked you basically forever, like—"

You interrupted his tangent by gently kissing him. When you pulled away, he said "I take that as a yes?"

"Yes!"

That night, you and Kurt decided to actually watch a movie and finally eat your food. He also stayed over.

"I guess I should get going," he said, sounding somewhat sad.

"Wanna just stay here?" You suggested. He smiled. "I mean, like, that's ok?"

"Mhm!"

With that, you gave him one of your bigger shirts and went to brush your teeth. Returning back to your room, you saw him already laying on your bed.

"What are you doing? You're sleeping on the floor!"

He sat up straight. "Wait seriously?!"

You laughed. "No! Of course not! I'm just playing don't worry, come on."

You got into bed with him and he awkwardly placed his arm over you, pulling you closer to him.

You couldn't help smiling broadly. Your best friend since 3rd grade.

You fell asleep cuddling, very content.

The next morning you woke up to Kurt basically laying on top of you. You giggled and poked him awake. He grunted and rolled over.

"Come on you gotta get up, it's Saturday."

He groaned again and you continued poking him. "Come on! You gotta go to work; it's the weekend."

"Ok ok fine I'm up I'm up..." he mumbled, sitting up and cracking his neck.

You made breakfast for the both of you and then he went back to his house to get ready for the day.

Wanting to spend more time with him, you decided to go for a Spree social. Kurt picked you up and you got in the front seat. There was already a man sitting in the back seat. You waved awkwardly and he said "hey there young lady. What's someone as pretty as you doing here? How about you come back to my place and—"

"Hey man she's got a boyfriend." Kurt cut him off. The man scoffed and said "yeah whatever."

You were pretty uncomfortable, and as you drove to the man's destination (which was across fucking town), Kurt put one hand on your thigh. He squeezed it gently before moving his hand further up your leg, under your skirt.

You let out a little gasp as he moved further up your thigh, his hand now entirely covered by your skirt.

"This ok y/n?" He looked over at you, a smirk planted on his face. "Mhm, yeah—" you responded, slightly breathless.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" The man said, looking up from his phone.

"Oh I'm just asking my girlfriend here if she's ok with the music."

With that, he slipped a couple fingers under your underwear. You gasped, covering it up with a cough.

He began to rub circles around your clit with 2 fingers, smirking as you squirmed around under his touch.

You were focusing on not making any noise, and weren't at all expecting him to slip a finger into you.

You moaned and once again covered it up with a cough once again.

"Are you fucking sick or something?" The guy asked you. "N-nope, allergies y'know—"

He scoffed and you shot a glare at Kurt, who had added another finger.

You began to breath rather heavily, and managed to utter "hey K-Kurt think we could turn— turn the music up a little?"

He hummed and turned the music up a couple notches.

Kurt then began to curl his fingers inside you, successfully hitting your g-spot.

You let out a choked moan, clapping your hand to your mouth as you felt yourself getting closer.

Your back was arching slightly as you pressed your head back against the seat, trying hard not to make any noise.

"Wow y/n, you really like this song huh?" Kurt said smugly, curling his fingers even faster.

You didn't trust yourself to remove your hand, so you let out a muffled "mhm..."

You felt your legs begin to shake slightly as he went even faster, and you knew you wouldn't be able to last much longer.

You put your other hand over your mouth as well, biting your tongue as you felt the familiar sensation in the pit of your stomach.

You threw your head back, your eyes rolling up while your torso twitched. You couldn't stop yourself from moaning through your hands as you came all over Kurt's fingers.

"Jesus lady you good?" The man in the backseat said.

"Mhm—" you cried. "F-foot cramp—"

Kurt finally took his fingers from you, and a few minutes later you arrived at the man's destination.

He got out, and before shutting the door, said "hey beautiful, you sure you don't want my number—"

"Get out asshole." Kurt stared daggers at him.

"You're getting a 1 star rating, jackass." The guy slammed the door, storming into what you assumed was his house. With that, Kurt chuckled humorlessly and started driving the opposite direction.

"Kurt," you said, turning to him.

He grinned and said "hm? What's up babe?"

"I'm gonna fucking get you back for that."