Chapter 4 (also smut)

(I HAVE A FEW REQUESTS SO I'LL TRY AND GET TO THOSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT THIS ONE IS FROM MY LOVELY FRIEND kai9666  SO LIKE GO READ HER STORY 🦶🦶 she wanted movie theater gawk gawk)

"Yo Kurt, you tryna come see Morbius with me?"

Kurt was over at your place and he was editing a video.

"Hm? Haven't you already seen Morbius?" He asked, not looking up from his screen.

"Well it's such an emotional rollercoaster! I don't mind seeing it again."

He stood up and stretched, his blue shirt pulling up slightly and exposing the lower half of his stomach. "Alright, I'll come with."

You grinned and basically dragged him to your car. "Hurry up, it's Morbin time!" (I'M SORRY I'M LITERALLY SO UNFUNNY 😭😭😭)

Once at the theater, you bought 2 tickets for Morbius, and pulled his arm, dragging him to theater 11

To your utter shock and horror, there was only one other group of people there.

(Btw this is lowkey based off of true events that I've had the misfortune of being a third wheel to... Ruby, you know what I'm talking about 😞)

"How is the theater not packed?!" You whisper-yelled, mortally offended.

You and Kurt made your way to the last row at the very top. Unfortunately, the other couple that was there was only 3 rows in front of you.

As the previews ended, one of them showing a trailer for The Minions: Rise of Gru, you smirked at Kurt. "You ready for the best movie you'll ever see?"

He grinned and looked into your face. "If it's as good as you say it is, I'm not sure."

About 25 minutes into the movie, you saw the couple in front of you making out.

"Yo bro, that could be us," you whispered, half-jokingly.

"I gotchu bro," he said with a smirk.

With that, he snaked his hand around the back of your neck, kissing you. You placed your hands in his hair, intertwining your fingers in it (Y'ALL PRETEND HIS HAIR ISN'T VIOLENTLY GREASY).

He grazed your bottom lip with his teeth and you parted them. He immediately slipped his tongue in between them and you gasped.

The way you were sat was rather awkward, so you put the arm rests up and crawled in his lap, never once breaking the kiss. You straddled him and sharply tugged at his hair, forcing his head back. This left his neck exposed to you, which you attacked with rough kisses.

Finally, he moved his head, pulling away from you.

"My turn," he whispered. He gently moved your hair to the side and slowly sucked and bit at the skin on your neck.

You let out a small whimper, and against your already tingling skin, he mumbled "I need you to stay quiet for me."

You bit your lip to stifle the noises that were begging to escape from your throat, and he chuckled dryly against your neck.

You fumbled at his pants and he lifted his hips, allowing you to take them off. You then began to rub his already hard self through the layer of fabric covering it.

He whined as his hips bucked up, and took your jeans off, tossing them to the ground in the isle of the theater.

At this point, you were both in just your shirts and underwear, as you started grinding on him again. He let out a small breath each time you rolled your hips, and let his lips find their way back to your neck.

You let out a sigh and finally took off your underwear (I'm sorry I kinda hate the word 'panties' 😭), leading him to do the same.

He helped you align yourself with him, and then whispered "is this ok?"

You nodded and he looked you dead in the face. "I need to hear you say it."

With another nod, you breathed "yes Kurt, please—"

He smirked at this and you sunk your hips down, biting your lip as you adjusted to the sensation.

You raised yourself again and sunk back down, earning a shaky breath of relief from Kurt.

Once you found a steady rhythm for yourself, he began to thrust his own hips up, matching your pace.

Your head flopped forward limply, but he said "can you look at me?"

You looked up at him, making intense eye contact.

"That's my girl, you look so pretty, taking all of me like that." His voice was always in a whisper and he placed his hands on your hips, helping move you.

His mumbles of praise made you to move faster, causing him to lean his head back with a stifled groan.

He was acting much different now than he was that time you had given him head. You figured he was just overwhelmed because that was his first time doing anything.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by Kurt's grip on your hips tightening as he took his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"You feel so good..." he mumbled, his thrusting becoming rougher and faster. "Pull my hair—"

Your eyes widened a little, but did as he said, taking his hair into your fist and pulling back, forcing his head to lean towards the wall behind you.

Once again, this left his already bruised and reddened neck exposed, along with his Adam's apple.

"Shit..." he muttered. "Pull harder— just like that, you're doing so good..."

His continuous words of praise, mixed with his nails digging into the plush of your sides sent you over the edge.

"Come on, cum for me..." he whispered.

To stifle your moans, you pressed your lips to his with no warning, shoving your tongue in his mouth.

As you clenched around him, he moaned into your mouth, pulling away. "Can I—"

You nodded, and said "I'm on the pill," quite breathlessly.

(BE RESPONSIBLE AND HAVE SAFE SEX GUYS 🙏)

At this his hands, which were still on your waist, gripped you even tighter. His nails dug in, leaving small marks in your skin as he helplessly pressed his mouth back to yours.

Be moaned pathetically as he finally came undone (get weezered). His breathing was quick and hitched as he said "you're so good, you feel so amazing," into your mouth.

You both rode out your highs as quietly as you could, and you finally got off of him, putting your clothes back on.

Once the movie was over, you walked (with slightly wobbly legs) out of the theater.

In the car, you turned to him.

"We just got in on to fucking Morbius."

(IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FEEL FREE TO PUT THEM HERE)