👎Periods👎

CG: Bakugou
Little: Trans! Reader
Y/n is having his shark week and is very grumpy but when bakugou comes home with a new, warm friend it lightens the mood.

Y/N

I held my tummy as a sharp pain hit my abdomen, I pouted as I thought about daddy 'when will he be back' as I got more and more frustrated I heard a knock and the door open "I'm home" I heard a rough voice and shot up running to the said voice, it was daddy, he picked me and swing me around "hows my little baby bomb" he smirked, I giggle at the name but stopped when I noticed he was hiding something behind his back "what's that?" I ask, trying to see what he has. He puts me down and I pout "I wanna see!" Making grabby hands "hey, watch the hand!" He yelled, I stopped and crossed my arms.

"So you know how you're on your shark week?" My head tilts and I nod "well-" Bakugou brings out a green stuffed dinosaur "I got you a stuffie that you can warm up in the microwave" he smiled, I smiled happily and hugged the Dino "warm him!" I handed him back to daddy and he goes to the microwave putting the dinosaur in and pressing 1 minute. After a little bit he brought it out and I grabbed it from his grasp, running to the couch, grabbing my blankie on the way "daddy come cuddle!" I yell, I hear him laugh and come over.

He sits on the edge of the couch and I lay my head on his lap and place the Dino on my bare belly, I look back up at Bakugou and he smiles "you like it?" He asked "yeah!" I yell he laughs and asks "what are you gonna name them?" I thought for a minute "His name shall be Charlie! Like Charlie Spring!" He laughed "from heartstopper?" I nodded. We both giggled and Bakugou put heartstopper on the tv.

They ended up falling asleep on the couch as heartstopper quietly played in the background.

Yes, short I know but I hope you liked it! If you have any requests put them in the comments :)