✨Sensory Slug✨

Little: Y/N
CG: Katsuki
Y/N gets a new toy, it's called and sensory slug and when you shake it it makes a noise. A noise that Bakugou finds very annoying. When Y/N keeps making the noise Bakugou yells at him making him cry.

Bakugou

My eye twitch's as that horrid sound rings though my head. Y/N had been practically begging for this toy. So I got it. I regret my decision.

Y/N ran to the kitchen and started to shake the toy "look daddy's it-" "STOP!" Katsuki yelled, covering his ears, his arms fell as he heard muffled cries and a little clank. He turned back to see Y/N running away, sobbing. Katsuki sighed as he knew he had been stupid, he's been pretty good at not being mean to his boyfriend but it's sometimes hard considering how annoying he can be at times. But that is very rare. And that's just who he is, big Y/N actually prides himself on the fact that he's so annoying.

However little Y/N? Ye not so much. He apologizes for the most stupidest reasons, even when it's not his fault.

Katsuki gave him a few before heading to his dorm, he knocked on his door and heard little sniffles "daddy's coming in, okay?" All he got it response was whines.

When Katsuki opened the door, he frowned. Y/N was bundled up in blanket, sitting in his closet where he had made a little space area. "Sweet boy..." Katsuki sat in front of Y/N making him look away in shame.

"You didn't do anything wrong, it's just daddy finds the sound of your toy a little annoying. You understand that I'm not mad at you right?" Katsuki cupped Y/Ns cheeks making him look up. Y/N only whined.

Katsuki picked Y/N up and placed him on his lap, kissing at his cheeks and forehead. Y/N giggled at this affection. "There's my baby boy~" Y/N turned in his lap, hugging Katsuki's waist. The latter hugging back Ofcourse.

"Daddy?" Y/N asked as he pulled away. "Yes, my sweet prince?" Y/N giggled before answering. "I'm hungry! Food!!!!!" Katsuki sighed. "You're always hungry" "nu-uh! I'm always bored" Y/N clarified. "Yeah whatever kid, let's go" Y/N took Katsuki's hand and pulled the other downstairs as fast as he could. Although Y/N loved Katsuki for MANY other reasons. One of the main ones was because he could cook! And although big Y/N experience in cooking and was pretty good at it, little Y/N... knew absolutely NOTHING.

After about 20 minutes of Y/N sitting in a bar stool as he watched cartoons on Katsuki's phone. He was brought a plate of French fries and dino nuggets "YAY!!!!" Katsuki smiled, kissing the back of Y/N head has the other ate gleefully.

Kinda short ik, I'm just trying to get back into the grove of writing again. I'd really appreciate if you guys left me requests even just a vote would be nice :)