🎀Toy Shopping🎀 (part 1)

CG: DadZiwa (not in a relationship btw as Y/N is a student)
Little: Trans reader
Aizawa finds Y/N regressed and sees a broken toy, he decides to take him out for some toy shopping. Aizawa has experience with littles as Mic used to regress.

Aizawa

I walked through the halls. Heading towards the dorms for a lights out check. As of now it's 11 pm lights out is at 10 pm. I know for sure bakugou is asleep as he's always in bed by 8. Who I'm worried about is the "Baku squad" as their always up partying.

I walk up to the door and unlock it. Upon entering I heard small sobs. I sighed 'what did Bakugou do now?' I thought as I walk to the living room and see my student L/N (last name) he's sitting on the floor hunched over something, I inch closer and see a baby's toy, it's one of those stuffed animals that light up. I lightly hold his shoulders and he looks up at me, tears eyes turn panicked "it's okay, what's wrong, little one!" His eyes turn confused but softened as he looked back at the toy. He picked it up a pressed the belly, it make mechanical noises but no sound came from the toy. He throws the toy and holds his eyes. I hold him close, rubbing the sides of his arms.

After calming down a little bit, I pick Y/N up and take the toy, holding it up him "do we wanna keep it, or chuck it?" He thought for a moment and then pouted "chuck it" he says quite quietly "okay, okay" I nod, we walk to the kitchen and open the trash can "you wanna do it?" I ask, looking down to Y/N. He nods and I hand him the toy. He hesitates before throwing it in, I close the lid and he hugs me. I rub his back while also holding him tightly "it was your favorite toy, wasn't it?" He nods and looks up to me "I miss him" I give him a sorry smile. "Let's go to bed, alright? I might even have a surprise for you" "oooooo, what is it" I laugh "it's a surprise, remember?" He pouts.

I bring him up stairs and into his dorm, laying him on the bed, I look around before seeing a box, it's purple with glow in the dark stars. I look in and see 3 pacifiers one is fully gemstones and has the pattern of the trans flag, another is a purple mushroom themed one and the last is a blue dinosaur themed one. I pick the mushroom one out and stick it in his mouth "here you go little one" I say while also handing him a weighted dinosaur stuffie.

"Sweet dreams little one"

I walk out and continue my rounds. Eventually finding the Baku squad doing karaoke in Kaminari's room. I shut them up and they all go back to their rooms.

Vote if you liked this so I know to continue!
Reminder that suggestions are always open!