🎀Toy shopping🎀 (part 2)

This is a continuation of part 1 so make sure to read that first!

Aizawa

Once again I walk through the mostly empty halls, making my way to the dorms. It was Saturday which meant students were going home for the week end. But oddly Y/N didn't, he never did. Although it was strange I never asked why.

As i arrived in front of Y/N's dorm I see problem child coming my way. I turn to him and he takes a minute to breathe "what are you doing in the dorms this early? I would expect you to be at home or grading things in the teachers lounge" "I've got business with mr L/N" "oh okay" he bows "sorry for interrupting-" "come on nerd! If you wanna lift you better hurry up!" Bakugou yelled "I'm coming kacchan!" As Midoriya ran too Bakugou I turn back to Y/N's dorm knocking on it twice before entering.

I walk in to see Y/N playing with calico critters on his bed "hewwo!" I smile "did you eat yet" he shakes his head, putting his toys away "bagugo always make breakfast bu he going home" I chuckled "I have some what of experience cooking, do you want anything?" Y/N shakes his no "no tank you" I smile and nod "so what was da surprise?" "You'll know when we get there" I picked Y/N up and he giggled. I looked out the door and only saw Kaminari and Sero who always stay at the dorms to hang out. I carry Y/N out and sneak him down stairs making sure to pack bottle of water and a pacifier.

I took him to the main part of the school before putting him down. "Can you hold my hand while we go to my car?" He smiled taking my hand "oki!" We swung our hand as we went to my car "back seat? Or front seat?" I ask "fwont!" I laugh "okay" I open the foor and let him hop inside before putting his seat belt on "keep that on" he nodded "I walked to the other side and buckled myself in.

As we arrived at the store, Y/N's eyes lit up "TOYS!" He smiled "surprise!" I smiled back. We got out and held hands as we went inside. Y/N let's go, running to the toys. He points to the top shelf where a box of silicone stacking blocks. "You want those?" I ask. He nods aggressively. I chuckled, taking the blocks and bringing them down to him, Y/N takes them and follows me to the cashier.

After paying we take them to the car and get buckled in again.

When they get home, Aizawa helps Y/N open the blocks. Also helping build a tower. Y/N gets up taking a dinosaur stuffie and making monster noises as he pushes the tower down. Y/N giggled and clapped. Aizawa chuckled putting Y/N in his lap, cuddling the younger.

Heyyyy hope you liked it!
Again requests are open😁👍