🧸Gentle Giant🧸

CG: All Might
Little: Male Reader
Plot: Y/N regresses during one of All Might's training sessions and gets upset when he realizes he's taller than most of his classmates, meaning no one can pick him up.

Y/N whimpered softly, holding his head in his hands after the collision with the wall. The impact wasn't excruciating, but it rattled him enough to trigger a wave of fear and vulnerability, causing him to regress. Katsuki's gentle gesture of a head rub and a muttered apology, prompted by Midoriya, offered some comfort. However, when Y/N timidly requested to be lifted up, Katsuki declined, stating he was too old for such treatment.

As Y/N stood up and surveyed his classmates, a sinking realization washed over him: he was the tallest among them. The paradox of feeling so small and young inside while being physically large and mature only deepened his sense of loneliness and confusion.

Y/N's tears began to flow, his soft whimpering echoing in the classroom as he nervously tugged at this hero costume.

Meanwhile, All Might, feeling the weight of his impending departure, scanned the room frantically for an escape route. However, his gaze halted abruptly when he spotted Y/N amidst the sea of students. Letting out a resigned sigh, he made his way over to the troubled teen, his movements deliberate and unhurried.

Kneeling down beside Y/N, All Might's towering figure seemed to shrink in comparison to the vulnerability radiating from the regressed teen. With a gentle touch, he reached out, his large hand cradling Y/N's trembling form as he peered into his tear-streaked face.

"L/N," he spoke softly, his deep voice resonating with warmth and concern, "Is everything alright? Are you hurt?" His words were laced with genuine care as he tenderly rubbed the top of Y/N's head, offering a comforting presence amidst the turmoil.

Y/N's voice trembled as he spoke, his words punctuated by hiccups, "I hit m' head, b-bu' when I asked for uppies, Kat said I was too big." Tears streamed down Y/N's face, mingling with the mucus from his nose, as he looked up at All Might with wide, vulnerable eyes.

All Might's heart clenched at the sight of the sweet, sniffling teenager before him. Recognizing the signs of regression, a soft sigh escaped his lips, his expression a mixture of empathy and understanding. Gently, he reached out and cupped Y/N's tear-streaked face in his hands, the warmth of his touch offering a beacon of comfort in the midst of Y/N's distress.

"It's okay, young L/N," All Might's voice was a soothing balm, his smile radiant with warmth and affection as he reassured Y/N, "No one's too big for the number one hero to carry." His words held the weight of his unwavering dedication to protecting and uplifting others, offering Y/N a sense of security in his embrace.

With a tender gesture, All Might opened his arms wide, inviting Y/N into the comforting embrace he so readily offered. Without hesitation, Y/N moved towards him, seeking solace in the safety of All Might's arms. As Y/N nestled against his chest, feeling the comforting rise and fall of All Might's breath, a sense of peace washed over him.

"There, there, little one," All Might's voice was a gentle murmur, his hand moving in soothing circles against Y/N's trembling back. With his other hand, he cradled the back of Y/N's head, offering a sense of security and protection that only the symbol of peace could provide.

Despite being on the verge of reverting to his shorter form, All Might carried Y/N all the way back to the dormitory. Throughout the journey, he felt the comforting weight of the regressor in his arms, his heart swelling with a sense of duty and compassion. He couldn't help but smile as he noticed the boy sniffling, finding solace in the safety of his idol's embrace.

Once they arrived at the dormitory, he gently set Y/N down, ensuring he was settled before bidding him farewell. All Might felt a pang of guilt as he declined the invitation to play restaurant, knowing how much it meant to him in his regressed state. However, he promised to make time for a little playtime another day, his words infused with sincerity and warmth as he reassured him of his commitment to the boys well-being.

As All Might finally reached the teacher's lounge, exhaustion weighed heavily upon him, his body wracked with coughs that spattered blood onto the floor. With a weary sigh, he collapsed onto the couch, his strength drained from the effort of carrying the regressor and battling his own limitations.

Despite the toll it took on him, All Might found solace in the knowledge that he hadn't left the vulnerable student to cry alone. In that moment of exhaustion and vulnerability, he held onto the comfort of knowing he had offered kindness and support to someone in need, even at the expense of his own well-being.

Well would you look at that! I updated for once!

(I know this wasn't a lot of conversation, I'll put more in part two.)

<3