Chapter 2-My Day Starts With a Twitter War With Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney

------5:30AM------

It's only 5:30AM and my phone is already blowing up with Twitter notifications.

@Chaseelliott9: @Blaney @kayleehomerding had fun last night with you guys. 😂 #TwitterTweetWars

@Blaney: @kayleehomerding @chaseelliott9. Butt munchers... 😂😹

@Chaseelliott9: @Blaney @kayleehomerding no that's her.

@Kayleehomerding: @Blaney @chaseelliott9. If any ones butt munchers that's you 2 freak shows. 😬

@Blaney: @kayleehomerding @chaseelliott9. Kaylee you got me there I'm the freak and he's the show. 👯

@Kayleehomerding: @Blaney @chaseelliott9. Nope ur both the freaks there no show bout you guys...

@Chaseelliott9: @kayleehomerding @Blaney truly I'm the real show around the Hendrick shops.

@Kayleehomerding: @Blaney @chaseelliott9. I'll show both ur butts up down at Daytona during the 500. That's only if you two crackers qualify.

@Blaney: @kayleehomerding @chaseelliott9. Sorry mr. Penske not having me run it. 😪

@Chaseelliott9: @Blaney @kayleehomerding that sucks Ryan well then it's just one less person I have to try and beat.

@Kayleehomerding: @Blaney @chaseelliott9. I'm not the one getting beat it's chaseypoo who's getting beat.

@Chaseelliott9: @kayleehomerding Ryan Blaney is out of this now. And it's ur butt getting beat not mine.

@Kayleehomerding: @chaseelliott9. Ur know ur nickname is booty cause ur booty is alway getting beat.

@Chaseelliott9: @kayleehomerding wow went did that start?

@kayleehomerding: @chaseelliott9. 2015

@Chaseelliott9: @kayleehomerding well then. I gtg see u at the shop.

@Kayleehomerding: @chaseelliott9. See u then.

I put my phone down and I hear something being thrown at my French doors that leads out to my balcony, so I got up and opened them.

"Chase?" I asked once I looked off of the balcony.

"Yeah," Chase answered.

"What are you doing?!?!"

"I got food."

"Get in here."

"How?"

"Front door. I'll meet you there."

"Ok," Chase said as he started to the door.

I got to the door and let Chase in.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!" I asked once we went into the kitchen.

"I was sitting out there doing the tweet war, and then I had Ryan bring me the food so yeah."

"Are you stalking me?!?! You are so strange. We just need to be quiet because my parents are still sleeping."

"No and I know. Ok," Chase said as he gave me my sandwich.

"You are an awesome friend."

"I know. So how come you and Dale are so close?"

"Well once I moved out here, I didn't have any family, and he let me stay with him and Amy for 6 months while my house was getting fixed up because my house had to be completely gutted and redone. Then from there on out I just looked to him as a father figure after that, cause he really took me under his wing."