𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙?

[Darylng breaks her wrist]

Darlyng Darling was what most fairies would call a mistake. The Darlings were never treated  like proper fairies, If anything they were more like angels and it scared the inhabitants of pixie hollow. However no one was willing to break their loving nature and actually bad mouth The Darlings so they kept quiet in hopes of keeping the piece.

By the time Darlyng learned how to walk her mother had already passed away. Dawsyn Darling, her father, was left a mess for many years. He made the decision to move to the outskirts of the valley were he could get better work in hopes of giving his only child a better life. At the age of 15 Darlyng knew she would have to get a job to try and help her dad. It broke her to see him so sad and desperate, the days he'd come home at the most ungodly hours only to go back to work the next hour or so. When she had told her father about her plan; he was against it. The idea of kids her age going to work was outrageous. They argued back and forth until her dad had to go to work. Fortunately, Darlyng's frog 'Elle' was there to give the girl his love and support.

Basically Dar would fly around zipping into different parts of the world (sometimes the universe) and deliver whatever needed to be delivered. It was pretty simple to her. That was if the flyer was telling the truth and she wasn't signing up for some 'in disguise drug ring'. For the first  2 years it was easy. Elle went on missions with Dar all the time .They were two peas in a pod. 

Until Elle made the choice that she wanted to get a snack out of Dar's bag instead of waiting 5 more minutes 'til her shift was over. Elle extended his tongue into the satchel Darlyng had on her waist . Since they were currently in the air, Elle had to move from the top of Dar's head. Unfortunatley, Elle's foot smacked Dar in the nose causing her to panic as Darlyng was trying to put Elle back on top of her head while concentrating on the job. Elle was still trying to grab her bag and attempted to get out of  Darlyng's grasp. He croaked some curses at her as Dar gave her the same response. In the midst of all the chaos, Elle's tongue steered away from the bag and more towards the time orb. Once her tongue secured onto something, he smiled. Yanking his tongue back up , not even looking to see what was attached, he clambered back onto Dar's head. Darlyng calmed down as Elle was now back on top of her. 

When Elle's tongue finally recoiled to her mouth he went to start chewing, only to realise what was in her mouth was not food. Thinking it had no use to him; Elle dropped it. Dar saw something fall out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head, only to look in horror at the orb falling. She took Elle in her arm and race as fast as she could to save it. millions of thing race through her head about how she could lose her job over this or how she wanted to strangle Elle in a thousand ways. There was no way she had time to grab her wand and cast a spell on the orb.

Luckily she grabbed it just in time. Unluckily she had pressed the transport button. The orb beeped signaling for her to type in her desired destination but Dar was not thinking straight she was panicking, fumbling she wanted to type the address of the package but her fingers were shaking and she didn't know what she typed she just hoped she wouldn't end up on the other side of the world when she hit enter.

A puff of pink smoke surrounded her as she fell through the darkness, her eyes shut the whole time, her body was on fire, then it was in water, then in ice and finally back on the ground. It wasn't a soft landing, in fact Darlyng hit the earth with a satisfying crunch. She heard the ribbits of Elle next to her .Slapping her with her tongue. Groaning in pain, she reached out for Elle. The frog hopped on her hand and started 'talking' to her, trying to take her mind of the pain. Dar just smiled. Smiled in pain and in joy. She was hurt and a bit angry but her best friend was still with her. She was sure wherever she was she would be able to make it home with Elle by her side.

𝗥𝗮𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗼
𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘂𝘁 , 𝗠𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲!
𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆𝗻𝗴 . 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲! 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲.
𝗔𝘂 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗿!

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱)