𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀, 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

Darlyng wondered helplessly in forest, her shoes seemed to be weighing her down and the cold winter air sent chills through her clothes. The whistle of the wind as she ventured into the woodland. Elle was no help, not much of a surprise but... At last there was a sign of civilization. Resting upon a hill was a castle like monument, a smile graced the fairy's face as she broke in to a slight sprint but then came to an abrupt halt; setting Elle down she dug through her bag for a jacket, quickly fishing one out. Trying desperately to will her wings into her back she threw a yellow raincoat on. Picking Elle up and onto her head she jogged lightly up the hill.

Before Darlyng could even knock on the door it was thrown open and she was dragged inside. A middle aged woman shushed her and continued to pull her into the building. Once the woman was satisfied she dropped Darlyng's hand

"Do you have any idea how late you are? I could lose my job".

A look of confusion made its way onto Dar's face

"I'm sorry but what exactly am I late for?"

the woman rolled her eyes before shoving a key and some papers into Darlyng's arm.

"Floor 3 , room 204. Go quickly and go quietly , I don't need you to go and wake everyone up"

Dar stood there for another second processing before she realized the lady wasn't going to answer her. She scurried of into the dimly lit hallway.