Roses, Cards, and a V-Day Text

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read my story! I'm new on the Wattpad app, and I think it's different from the website or somethin..... IDK. Please enjoy, and I hope u like it!! ;)

It was Friday night. The kid I was babysitting was fast asleep upstairs. It was 9:30, and I was waiting for his parents to come from a Valentine's day dance at 10:00. My algebra homework was just about finished when my phone went off.

Alyssa i know we broke up but i still have feelings 4 u. Meet me @ my locker Monday before homeroom. (25870) :P

thanx,

Aaron:)

Great. My ex wants me back. On Valentine's day!

Aaron and I dated for two months, and just broke up in the middle of January. HE broke up with ME. I just couldn't believe it. Aaron said I was perfect and beautiful, then another night he said he never wanted to see me again. Was I going to fall for Aaron's perfect white smile, sparkling eyes, and the irresistible brown hair?

There was a rustling at the door, and I quickly turned off my phone, corrected my hair, and straightened my stuff.

"Hi Alyssa, was Andrew too much trouble," Mrs. Rayens asked.

"Not at all," I replied.

"Well then, here is your pay, and we will see you next week," Mr. Rayens said.

"Thank you, goodbye!"

I was completely exhausted from my long week at school. Right now I just needed to sleep on everything, the text, Valentine's day, and Aaron.

I woke the next day to a soft tune coming from my phone. I blinked, and saw Aaron's face on the screen. Why had I not deleted his facetime contact? Nonetheless, I tamed my hair and slid the bar to unlock his call.

"Hi Alyssa!" Aaron grinned. His whole face lit up, he looked so happy. He used to look like that every time he saw me .... when we were dating.

"Um, hi Aaron," I said, like it was no big deal that my ex boyfriend woke me up on Saturday just to "chat".

"So um..." There was an awkward silence between us. Ya know, cuz it isn't awkward that you are face timing the guy who dumped you a month ago. It's normal.

"Ya like One Rejection or somethin' like that, right," Aaron sheepishly asked, breaking the silence.

"Uh, first of all, it's One Direction," I said, stifling a giggle. "But yeah, their music is really good, why?"

"Oh, well my sister won three tickets on the radio, but when she had to go to college, she said, "Give em' to a girl at your school." "You were the first girl I thought about."

"He's thinking about me?"

"Uhh, sure but how... What?"

"I can give them to you on Monday at my locker, that's why I texted you last night," Aaron let out a big breath. He seemed stressed.

"Oh, yeah that makes sense, I can do do that. What time do you want to...meet up?"

"Eight o'clock maybe? That is when you will most likely see me. But any time is OK," He shrugged.

"Yeah, okay. Well, I... gotta go."

"So do I. But hey, Alyssa? I've been thinking about you and..." His voice trailed off. "I've really missed you, missed us."

I froze. I'm sure my eyes half popped out of my head.

" Uh... Thanks. Well like I said, I really have to go."

"Uh huh, well bye," Aaron half smiled.

"Bye'"

"Bye."

I felt like such an idiot. He said he missed me, he was thinking about me, and I said I had to go!? It was Saturday! I had NOWHERE to go. At least I would see him on Monday. Little did I know that those random tickets would slip out of my grasp before I could even have them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

Ello! First story on Wattpad, and I hope at least someone reads it but oh well, I'm having fun writing it!

Please if you like this story may I recommend these books that my friends wrote:

Leaving it all Behind

Taken by checkered love

c u guys next chapter. Do you have any suggestions for this story? or some tips on Wattpad would be helpful.

Zank yous!!!

Rachael:)