Fro-Yo and a Kiss

Alyssa's POV

He was here with his sports team, the baseball team. They would always come here on Monday practices. I should've known.

"Hey girl, you're lookin' fine in that outfit," one of Aaron's friends from the team said, walking toward me. Ugh, he was cute, but sooo not my type.

"Hunter. This is a situation where it is okay to bite people, OK? When he talks to you, I want you to bite his fingers hard," I whispered in his ear.

"Okay," he whispered back.

He was coming closer with a smirk on his face. "Hey little buddy, your sister here is cute, don't ya think," He cooed to my brother. He started tickling his cheek, as I had hoped. Just then, Hunter moved his face closer to his fingers and...

"OWWW!" Hunter had bit down hard, thankfully.

"Oh, looks like he doesn't like you...AND NEITHER DO I, I smirked. As I walked past, I made an effort to step on his foot.

"AHH!"

"Thank you Hunter."

"Any twime Awwy"

We were at the flavor selection,after hearing numerous "ohhhhhs!" from the team. Hunter decided on Cookies and Cream and I decided on mixing chocolate and cofee. Hmmm, my favorite. We scooped our toppings, and went to the paying section. I was about to pull out my Visa Gift Card when I heard a deep voice from behind say, "I can pay for these two."

I spun around. "Aaron, don't. You can't do that."

"Relax, I want to."

As we sat down, he took a deep breath. "Look, what happened this morning, I-I couldn't, it wasn't me, it was her."

I couldn't do this anymore. I just didn't believe him. "Save Aaron. There is no point in trying to explain. I'm sorry, we have to go." I stood up grabbing Hunts and our treats, and walked out.

"Alyssa, wait!"

I sighed turning around. Aaron crashed his lips onto mine, holding my hands in his. Well this was awkward.

"I-I want you to know Alyssa, I really truly miss you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi my lovelies!!! How did you like it? Do you think Hunter and Cecelia should be in more chapters? Tell me what ya think!!!

And please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW

it will make my day. Don't forget to message me for a shoutout!!

C ya,

Rachael:)