Six

A/N: This chapter is in Reborn's perspective. I have Tsuna's version somewhere albeit short but I posted this against my better judgment too. Anyways, I'm so sleepy zzz

Six

"Ciaossu!"

Reborn greeted after he shot the wall leading to Dame-Tsuna's room. He had a smile on his face as he held the gun on both his small chubby hands. Even before the dust dispersed he already saw the crouched, cowering position of his student that his eyes glinted with sadistic amusement. Dame-Tsuna would always be Dame-Tsuna even if his student had grown a backbone.

The raven haired hitman arranged his weapon, a customized shot gun that could fit even with his pudgy small hands, and he stuffed it inside the briefcase with skills that bespoke of familiarity. All the while letting his student try and fail to get his bearing at his sudden dramatic entrance.

After it was done, he stashed the weapon into one of his secret hidden compartment in Tsuna's room. He doubted Tsuna even knew the exact location of it, so no harm done on leaving his weapon unattended and it already had locking mechanism that only he knew. His partner Leon on the other hand crawled on his neck to his forearm before Reborn raised his hand, letting the creature perched on his fedora.

Reborn noticed that his student had been standing in stupor, still and silence like a statue. He inwardly add another list on his growing to-do activities of Tsuna's regimen because a Mafia Boss didn't lose their composure so easily like Tsuna did. However, it was buried next when Tsuna redirected his gaze to him. His beady eyes cataloguing what he was seeing but there was no denying he was seeing orange tinted caramel brown eyes.

Sky flames.

Tsunayoshi's eyes were flickering with inner Sky flames. Not only that, Tsuna's eyes were wide with many emotions but the look of longing on his student eyes was undeniably there and it made him stare suspiciously. It oddly made the tips of his finger twitch.

He watched as Tsuna tries to speak once only to close it shut. There was no flailing of arms nor scream of denial, only the silence remained. He observed and upon closer inspection the different emotions flitting on those almost glowing eyes were all directed to him.

Why?

It made him perplexed. It made him want to question the brunet but Reborn waited for words, seeing the brunet was about to speak for second time but it seemed like Tsuna's throat had clamped down when the other tried to open his mouth to break the silence.

Then a flash of hope appeared on the brunet's eyes and the caramel-brown eyes turned into bright glowing orange eyes that he couldn't help but tense in anticipation. For Tsuna's eyes to glow with Sky Flames like that without even entering Hyper Dying Will Mode was breathtaking. It made him imagine all the endless possibility, the endless potential. And to think he was the one who raised this young man to be a great, powerful person. Reborn could only marvel how proud he was of his student. Despite the different imperfections he would, definitely, beat out of Dame-Tsuna with time.

Still, it didn't change the fact that as he observed, he could only conclude that something must had happened during the hitman's week-long absence for Tsuna to change.

Tsuna's weak limb reached forward unconsciously as if to grasp something, his whole hand shook with emotion before he let it fall on the floor. There was a certain resignation, hurt and longing at that action that Reborn picked up with ease as Tsunayoshi's shoulder sagged and his eyes dimmed.