Protection

Protection will be one of the most important experiences of a witch. It will protect us from attacks from spirits and other witches. Here is some things that can be done as protection.

Herbs: Black pepper, cinnamon, pine, juniper, rosemary, sage, clove, coconut, lavender and lemon.
Crystals: Obsidian, salt, onyx, clear quartz, flint and citrine.
*Not a full list, you can do more research to find more protecting herbs and stones.

Here is some ways to protect yourself;

Spells and rituals: read about protection spells and rituals. All kinds of protection spell will do.

Cast a circle: This is a good thing to do before doing soells and rituals. There is some different ways to do so.

Black salt: You can make a salt blend called black salt from salt, incense ashes, charcoal and protective herbs*

Sigils and symbols: Write protective symbols and sigils. This can be hidden if needed in a shoe, on your skin, between phone and case etc.

Enchant: You can enchant for anything, but as protection you can enchant jewelry, clothes, shoes, anything really to protect you

Charms and talismans: Make charms and talismans for yourself and your home. It can be as easy as a rock with sigils on it.

Protective washes and sweeps: Make protective floor sweep(example) and sweep the flors with it. You can also use lavender/pine infused water to wash.

Salt: A little sachet with salt in 4 corners of a room is known to protect the room and banish negative energy and spirits.

The list is not yet complete. Its recommended to read about more different ways to protect yourself, or maybe ask a more educated witch for their opinions. Remember to not push them to tell, as you are asking about their personal experience.

*Recipe: No need to add absolutely everything i write or something, make it your own recipe as well.