Eighth Grade Grad!

(TW: contains sexual content)

Will, Dustin, and Max were separated from the rest of the party. It was their eighth grade graduation ceremony and they could not find Mike or Lucas at all. El was probably with them, she likes to stay around Mike a lot.

Steve followed the three pre-teens around like a lost puppy. He was forced to go to their grad by Nancy and Dustin, but he really only went once Nancy said that Jonathan will be there.

"Steve! Do you have any idea where the others are?" Dustin yelled over the chatter around them. Steve was snapped out of trance.

"Uh, no. I was literally only told to look after you guys, not keep track of you." Steve rolled his eyes slightly as he looked around.

"Steve," the teen looked back at Dustin, "that's the same thing." Steve's heart dropped, Nancy was probably going to release a wrath onto him for losing the kids.

"Oh..."

Will laughed as Steve hung his head low. His head went back up when someone put a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh look! It's Stevie's boyfriend!" Max joked, he blushed and went to look at Jonathan.

"Hey, Nancy and the kids you lost are over in the parking lot." Jonathan pointed in the opposite direction they were walking in, "We're taking a break before the big party thing later."

"Alright, I'm just gonna make sure I'm not missing a kid here." Jonathan chuckled.

"Okay, I'll meet you back in the parking lot then." Steve nodded as Jonathan walked away.

Steve looked down at the three kids, all of them were silently staring at him, Will smirked at him. Steve already knew what was coming.

"So, you and Jo—" Steve cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Let's go to the parking lot!" He said way too loudly and awkwardly, he glanced around and started pushing the pre-teens to move.

"Hey!" Max swatted Steve's hand away from her and crossed her arms.

Dustin sighed, he shared a knowing look with Will.

~~

The group made it to the parking lot where everyone was waiting. Nancy was looking at Steve with a disapproving look, she definitely was going to have a "chat" with him later.

"Alright," Nancy spoke up once everyone had gathered, "we only have Steve's car and Jonathan's car, so three kids in each car and I'll go in either or."

"You two," Nancy pointed at Steve and Jonathan, "pick what kids you're taking."

"Actually, Nancy," She turned her head to Steve, "uhm, could I talk to you for a minute?" He sounded a bit nervous, Nancy tilted her head a bit and nodded. They walked to the side.

"What do you need?"

"So, uh— could you drive my car with three kids and I go with Jonathan?" Steve's words were rushed, he looked anywhere but at Nancy. She smiled.

"Of course, but if the kids tease you," Steve groaned, "that's on you." He nodded and they went back over to the group.

"Okay, so I'm going to be taking three kids in Steve's car, and Steve will be with Jonathan and three kids." Quiet giggles spread throughout the party, El had no reaction to it though.

"I wanna go with Jonathan!" Will called almost immediately after Nancy's announcement.

"Me too!" Lucas and Max said at the same time, Max sent a playful glare in his direction.