𝐗𝐈𝐈 // "𝑂ℎ!" (RANDOM CHP)

It was lunch time, You and some of your friends decided to eat together somewhere private and peaceful besides the cafeteria.

The rooftop was one of the best choices but, Venti wanted to eat in a classroom since it's more peaceful and less students compared to the rooftop with 6+ different friend groups.

Everyone was scattered instead of forming a square or a circle. Venti and Hu Tao at the back, Xinyan near you and Albedo, Childe in between Hu Tao and Xinyan, You and Albedo at the front of the classroom.

You all were eating peacefully until Albedo sounded so serious when he asked you about the method you used.

"Do you think... They'll stop?" Hu Tao whispered to Venti, He shooked his head at the brunette girl and enjoyed the two. Arguing. You were shouting even though Albedo is just beside you.

"WHERE DID THAT SIX EVEN COME FROM!?!?" You said and snatched the paper from Albedo's hands, and then pointed at the method he used to solve the problem.

"That's how you solve it properly, Miss ( Y/n )." Albedo calmly said but sounded serious at the same time, He doesn't want to raise his voice at you and never will.

"Oh" You said and stared at the paper. wow, it actually makes sense. The more you stare at it, The more you understand its like magic!

"You forgot something here, The answer is supposed to be 56. Not 55" You said and tried to not burst out of laughter.

"ALBEDO!? WRONG!?" Childe exclaimed and stopped chewing. Hu Tao was also shocked and looked at the genius.

Albedo looked at you confused, He leaned closer to you to check. He chuckled and took the paper.

"It's 55, Miss ( Y/n )." Albedo folded the paper and gently hitted your face with it.

"You have to subtract it, remember?" Ah, he's right again.

You didn't know what to respond so you just.. Laughed. It feels so good to have motivation to study again, The feeling after you submit a schoolwork is just! The urge to flex at Albedo for submitting one homework was too strong but, You beated it.

Suddenly, Two men entered the classroom.

"See, I was right!" Kaeya said as he hurriedly sat beside your with his lunch in his hands.

"Woahh, Diluc! Come join us hurry hurry hurry!!" Venti said and pointed at a seat infront of him.

Diluc fixed his low ponytail and changed it to a high ponytail. After fixing his hair, He scoffed and walked away.

"What is that mans problem?" Kaeya sighed and took a bite at his meal

"Fatherless behavior ugh" Kaeya rolled his eyes

"Kaeya I think you're forgetting something" Albedo said.

"Oh" Kaeya said

"Oh" Venti said

"Oh" You said

Hu Tao's jaw was on the floor after she heard that. "I love that, ten out of ten." She said.

"Anyone struggled on number fifteen to forty-five?" Venti easily changed the subject.

"Huh? what are you talking about??" Childe asked as he scrunched his brows.

"I GOT YOU, HAH!" Venti said, He laughed as he pointed his index finger at the ginger man.

Childe lowered his head in embarrassment.

"WELL‐ I SAW TEUCER AT THE ENTRANCE, TALKING TO THE GUARD!!" Childe said

"Oh!"

A/N: so i uhm i uhm i uhm... YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS UHM UH IM GOING THROUGH WRITERS BLOCK RN......... HAHAHAHAHAH........