𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 // 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑇𝑜 𝑁𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙, 𝐹𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠

After the event, everything went back to normal of course. Yes, studying again.

You were so busy finishing an english essay due in a few hours that you forgot about the quizes and tests today.

But, you're lucky to have a seatmate who is like your human reminder.

{°°°♡°°°}

"Busy there, Miss ( Y/n )?" Albedo peeked at what you were doing.

You nodded first and replied by saying "Yes, I am" and continued writing.

"Anyway, Science is next."

"What do you mean next-? Oh."

"Goodluck, try your best to beat me in my highest graded subject" He said with a smile

"But all of your grades are the same.. A straight 100, bro." You stared at his eyes, but he just laughed.

"That's why it's hard to beat me!" He proudly said.

You felt even more motivated to study. You rushed your english essay and then passed it, after, you reviewed for the test.

"Do you need help?" He asked

"Ah no, I don't need!" You answered, Albedo nodded as a reply.

The two intellectuals had fun conversing with each other. It wasn't about academics and studies, which is surprising.

You weren't expecting this "friendly" academic rivalry, hm?

After Albedo finished his sentence, a teacher walked in with tons of test papers in their hand.

"Has everyone reviewed for our long test?" The professor asked, and the class answered yes.

Then, they handed out a paper to each everyone of you.

"Listen, I will explain the instructions and I won't repeat it again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, professor." Everyone replied.

After the professor explained the instructions.

You glanced at Albedo, checking if he's ready. You challenged him to a race, a race of finishing first is the winner and getting most of the answers correct.

He also glanced at you, making eye contact. You showed counted one to three silently with your fingers.

When it reached three, the both of you started answering the questions given.

2 minutes..

7 minutes..

10 minutes and Albedo finished earlier than you. And you finished yours within 21 minutes, well you had to read the same question over and over because you were reading with your eyes, not with your brain. And the test has 60 questions!

It's impressive to see Albedo effortlessly acing the 60-item test within 10 minutes. Well, it's one of his favorite subjects along with Biology and Chemistry.