𝐗𝐈𝐗 | 𝐴 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘.

·˚ ༘ 𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑·˚ ༘

──────────────────────────
·˚ ༘ ── ·˚ ༘
──────────────────────────

I woke up laying on my bed with my hand on my forehead, I feel.. tired? it's weird 'cause I've never felt this tired before.

" When was the time Miss ( Y/n) asked me to be her rival? " I thought.

It has been month ago.

As the two intellectuals interacted more with eachother, they got closer than before. ( Y/n ) even updates him whenever she's going to shit her turd out

" I felt more comfortable whenever I was with her, does she feel the same? was I being mean and rude? Am I useful to her? Am I helping her raise her grades? " I overthinked.

Oh! They both liked eachothers presence, so much.

I stopped whatever I was thinking when I felt my throat dry. I got up to grab a glass of water but.

I felt dizzy after getting up, It's like my head is spinning.

And the next thing I knew, My body collapsed causing my head to fall first. My headache got worse every second. I couldn't move my body, and if I did, my breath gets more unstable.

I heard small footsteps rushing towards my room and then I saw a small figure opened my door.

" Brother.. " I heard my sister whisper in a worried tone, her facial expressions made it more obvious. I don't want to show myself laying on the floor looking like a dead person to Klee.

I feel.. disappointed at myself as I saw Klee slowly shredding her tears. I don't want to see her cry, I don't want her to worry about me, I don't like seeing her cry because of me.

" Don't worry Klee, I'm fine.. " I muttered.

She rushed towards me and hugged my arm.

" Brother Albedo what happened? what can I do to help you? " She asked me as she sobbed on my arm.

I opened my mouth to tell her what to do but, there was no voice coming out of it.

Klee desperately took my phone from the nighstand near my bed and searched up something. I couldn't see what she was doing because of my blurry vision.

She was searching for ( Y/n)'s name on my contacts.

Before I could even hear whoever Klee called. I fell unconscious.

" Hello? " The voice from the call greeted.

" Help me please!! " Klee said as she sniffled and wiped her tears.