- Chapter Sixty-Five -

"LA, huh?"

"LA, huh?"

"What can I say?" Roma shrugs as he grins from ear to ear, "they want me." I always knew Roma was heading for the NFL— I just didn't know where he'd end up. Now I do, Los Angeles, the city of angels. "And you?" Alex asks as he knocks on Hayden's shoulder. "Austin, baby," he says with a smile. "God, imagine Hayden in Texas," Roma mutters to me as he cracks a smile. Hayden will happily take on the cowboy lifestyle, I have no doubt about it.

The four of us, well, the three of them have officially finished college. Summer is here, and now the realization sets— we are all going in different directions. Roma is heading to the west coast, Hayden is going down south, and Alex will probably head back to Italy. Or, if he's taken my brother up on his offer, he'll head to New York and fight in one of his underground fighting rings. Surely, Alex must know that I'm aware of what shit my brother does, and he can't be left in the dark long enough— Alexander Lewis must know what his brother, Andrew Lewis does.

"You're dragging Liv to Austin? Does she know yet?" Roma taunts knowing Liv won't go anywhere near the south. Liv isn't one for the ranch life, I don't blame her either. "Liv is staying here to complete college, and then we'll talk," Hayden explains. "She wants to start her fashion line, and to do that, she must be in New York," he confesses to us.

"What about Ele?" Alex asks Roma who stares at us blankly. "Ele has her family business here, plus her family home— let's be real," Roma comments as he leans forward, resting his arms on the table in front of him, "I'll probably grow old here," he says as if that isn't my worst nightmare. Pullman's been great, it's been a home to me for the past four years, but I can't stay here my whole life.

New York is my home— it's my Empire, always has been. My children will one day take over my business, and they will be in control. The Bliss Empire belongs in New York, and with rumors of an attack, I need to be there to figure out which family is truly a threat. Nathaniel Patriarca and Luca Garcia put money on the Italian Mafia starting it— yet, I have my doubts about Boston. Patriarca isn't stupid, yet, he also wouldn't betray his friends, would he?

If what they say is true, a war won't happen for another five-ish years, at least then Kai would have grown up, and realized the danger that comes with it. Kai Bliss is destined for greatness, he just needs to see that. Blake will be abroad on whatever mission our father sends him on, or whatever enemy he's working with. Blake Bliss cares for himself, and he'll do whatever he can, at least our father didn't raise cowards.

"Shit, you'd do that for Gomez?" Hayden questions, despite everything that's gone on between Roma and Ele— Hayden is still protective over her. As I am with Em. "Yeah," Roma nods as he stares at Hayden from across the booth, "we are going to be with each other until either of us dies," Roma utters as he pulls a face of disbelief as if it's obvious. Ele and Roma deserve each other— truly. They make each other happy, and we'll always support that.