Chapter.1

It was pouring heavily around that moment.
Around this time there were some cookies who were fighting, one had red hair that were both held in a bun and the other had black hair that covered his left eye and he wore all black..

Licorice:YOU KNOW WHAT, F-CK IT I'M LEAVING, JUST LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE GIVES ME A HEADACHE!

Pomegranate: YEAH, NO ONE GIVES A SH-T IF YOU LEAVE NOT EVEN DARK ENCHANTRESS COOKIE WOULD CARE EVEN IF YOU DIED!

Dark Choco:Pomegranate cookie that's a bit harsh..

Pomegranate: do i look like i care!?

What Pomegranate said really hurt Licorice he didn't want to look like he was weak but he couldn't hold on his tears and ran out of there..

Poison Mushroom:wheree is Licoorice goin?

Red velvet:he ran away..

Poison Mushroom: ooh nooooo! Don't gwooo!

The cookie ran under the pouring rain but he didn't care he then realized that he got lost and so he sat down under a tree "could this day not get any worse" he thought to himself as he was soaking in the rain crying his heart out, but he soon stopped feeling the rain falling onto him and suddenly heard a gentle voice..

[???]:are you okay, why were you out here under the rain?

Licorice then looked up to see another cookie, he had white shiny hair and magenta green eyes and he had an instrument with him
It didn't take a long time for Licorice to figure out that this cookie was one of the kingdom cookies and he was, helping him? He wasn't trying to trap him or anything he just used the cape he was wearing to keep him covered from the rain that was now a bit calm.

[???]:Hello, are you there?

Said the cookie waving his hand in front of him..

Licorice:oh y-yeah i'm fine, why shouldn't i be!?

[???]:are you sure, your eyes are all puffy and red have you been crying? What made so sad?

Licorice:T-THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!-
plus who even are you!?-

Clover:Oh yeah my apologies for not presenting myself first, my name is Clover Cookie nice to meet you!

Licorice:Clover.. Like the lucky Clover?

Clover:kinda- but by the way, what were you doing here all alone?

Clover asked him..
Licorice then started telling him everything that happened in all details

Clover:Poor you.. No one should be told these horrible things.
What's your name by the way?

Licorice:Licorice.. My name is Licorice Cookie...

Clover:Oh i know who you are, your one of the dark cookies aren't you?

Licorice didn't expect that..

Licorice:yeah-

Clover:I knew you looked familiar i remember seeing you when i went out on patrol with my sister, you just did not notice me..

Licorice:Really, So we've met before?

Clover:Yeah!

He looked at Licorice and gave him a sweet smile that made him blush a little.. "why was he so adorable!" Licorice thought...

Licorice: by the way can you help me find my house?

Clover:aren't you gonna go back to the other dark cookies?

Licorice: i don't wanna go back there, plus i don't know my way out of this forest since i've never been here before..

Clover:sure thing i guess..

Clover helped Licorice up but he accidentally slipped and fell into Clover's arms.. He had never felt this embarrassed in his life
Licorice then pushed him and got up.

Licorice:Sorry, I accidentally fell and!-

Clover: It's okay.. Don't worry!

Licorice:okay, shall we go now?

Clover:Yeah right, come on, i'll take you out of here real quick!

Clover then grabbed Licorice's hand and started running.. He couldn't help but blush.

Licorice:I can walk you know!?-

Clover:Yeah yeah! Sorry..

614 words..