Chapter.9

That melody just wouldn't leave his mind..he was so obsessed with it because the love of his life made it, though now he can't even see him anymore..
Meanwhile Clover was in despair.. His sister kept on asking him question after question, she wanted to know pretty much a lot..

Clover:Why do you even wanna know so much, he's just my friend that i met in the woods!

Parfait:Mhm? I don't remember you saying in your diary that he's only a friend to you.

She said giving him a cheesy look and making him flustered..

Clover:Hmmm...Okay, maybe i do like him! Maybe i do think he's cute and funny and that i wish he could be min- I MEAN!-

Parfait:Woah woah, calm down sir are you suddenly becoming a yandere?

Clover:What, no why do you ask?

Parfait:You literally said you wished to m*rder Pomegranate and how you are madly in love with your boy bsf makes it sound like it-

Clover:Did i really sound like a yandere?

Parfait:Uhm, i don't know ask yourself?

Clover:Rude much?

Parfait:Kinda..

Clover:But even if i tried looking for him just to know if he's okay, i would still be in danger and i indeed already caused enough trouble..

Parfait:Why don't we look for him then? We can at least attempt to give it a try..

Clover:I guess but how are we going to find Licorice if we don't even know where he is..

Parfait:Is there any place you think he could be?

Clover:Not really but he's probably with Dark Enchantress cookie now..

Parfait:...I have an idea, come on follow me!

Clover:Okay!

The 2 siblings started running around the kingdom asking to other cookies in it but couldn't find anything not even from his brother Espresso which at this point was also worried a bit about his younger brother..they decided to go somewhere else, maybe places where they've been before..they decided to go to the dark cacao kingdom where they started searching for Licorice's eldest sister Caramel Arrow cookie.. But while searching for Caramel but finding no traces of her.. They suddenly bump into someone, Affogato was standing in front of them and when he saw the two light cookies he almost gagged, he disliked kingdom cookies with all his heart..

Affogato:What, do you two want? Why aren't you in your "kingdom"?

He asked in an annoyed tone.

Parfait:Do you know a boy that has black hair wi-

Clover suddenly closed Parfait's mouth with his palm.

Clover:S-sir hello!

Said the cookie, he was intimidated by the other dark cookie infront of him..

Affogato:Oh it's you..what do you need now, if i may ask?

Clover sighed and started explaining everything to him, but he didn't tell him about the kiss..he was scared of his own reaction to knowing His son kissed him

Affogato:Ugh, that little young man..

Parfait:W-wait, aren't you worried about your son!?

Affogato:Well don't get me wrong, i Am deadly worried but i am also used to hearing these things happening. Licorice and Pomegranate never really liked each other for no reasonable reason. Just keep on wondering in the forest and you guys will probably find him.

Clover:Really!? Thank you so much for your help sir!

Affogato:Your welcome i guess..

The two smiled and left leaving the father behind..they started wondering around the forest but still not being able to find a single trace of Licorice

They were about to give up when they started hearing some noises of someone or something running towards them, they were ready to attack when a familiar voice came from it..

Clover:No way.. Licorice!

Clover started running towards the direction where all the sounds were coming from..

Parfait:Clover wait!

Parfait tried stopping him but it was useless to stop Clover from going there..when he arrived he was breathless but it was worth it to him because when he looked his eyes met the ones of a cookie with yellowish eyes, there he was..

Clover:Licorice..

Licorice:Clover!

Licorice ran towards him grabbed him in a tight hug.

Clover:Are you okay, did they hurt you?

Licorice:No no, i'm alright..are you hurt?

Clover:Who cares!?

Licorice:I do!

The boys looked at each other and then started laughing..they were both relieved to know that the other was okay..

Licorice:I'm sorry about that..

Clover:Awee, it's okay sweetheart..it's not your fault..

Said Clover, hugging Licorice and turning him red..he liked seeing him flustered, he didn't know why he just liked it..

They were finally together again..

757 words..