Chapter.5

Licorice walked in on his brother and his boyfriend and they were doing some things(if y'all know what i mean- 👀)he started nose bleeding when he saw them.

Licorice:Espres-
WOW, DID I JUST INTERRUPT SOMETHING-

Espresso:GET OUT-

Licorice:Okay, chill- y'all can go on i was gonna go to bed anyway i just wanted to firstly talk to you about something but it looks like your busy right now so i'll tell you tomorrow- have a good time you two i guess, night-

Espresso:night-

Licorice left the room and went into his room, still nose bleeding and he couldn't stop laughing to himself imagining how their father's reaction would be if he found out..
He then went to sleep, but a few moments later he started hearing some tapping noises coming from the window he got up to check and was shocked to see..Clover? "What was He doing here?!" he asked to himself as he opened the window..

Licorice:What are you doing here-

Clover:Come down, i wanna show you something!

Licorice:But it's 2:00 a.m!

Clover:Gosh, just come it'll amaze you i promise!

Licorice:Ugh, fine wait a few minutes and i'll be there..!

Clover:Okay!

Licorice started getting dressed and then went outside the yard where Clover was waiting for him..

Licorice:So, what did you want to make me see?

Clover:Yeah, follow me!

Clover reached out his hand to Licorice and add so he grabbed it and Clover started running, taking Licorice somewhere that he didn't know..

Licorice:Okay, but i already told you that i can walk!

Clover:Yes, but i'll just act like you don't so we can get there faster!

Licorice:Okay!-

After a bit of running they arrived on a cliff..at this point Licorice had literally no idea what was going on..

Licorice:Sooo, why are we here?-

Clover:I wanted to take you here to see something, look up!

He pointed at the sky...

Licorice:And why should i- huh?

He was suddenly speechless when he saw the beautiful sky above them..it was full of stars and the moon was right infront of them..

Licorice:W-wow, this is..

Clover:See, now you know why i wanted to take you here so desperately..

Licorice:This is absolutely beautiful, I've never seen so many stars in my life!

Clover:Heh, come on let's sit down and stare at the wholesome sky and the moon for a little.?

Licorice:Oh, sure?

They both then sat down on the comfy grass and started chatting a lot while they were staring at the stars..

Licorice:Can you sing that song again?

Clover:Which one?

Licorice:The one we sang together this afternoon..

Clover:Why are you so obsessed with this song?

Licorice:I just like the melody! So what!?

Clover:Hehe, okay okay I'll sing it!

Licorice:Mh..

Licorice layed his head on Clover's shoulder and that made him flustered but Licorice did not care because he was feeling a bit sleepy in that moment.. Clover then started singing that melody that Licorice really liked..a few minutes later Licorice fell asleep on his shoulder..at that point Clover was blushing while staring at the other boy sleeping peacefully on his own shoulder..he stared talking in a low voice so that he couldn't wake him up..

Clover:..if only love could be a melody..it would probably be my feelings for you,i brought you here because i wanted to confess to you.. But i just couldn't bring myself to do it.. maybe next time i'll be more confident.. And if you somehow love me back then that melody..

Would become our love..

592 words..