Chapter.7

For the past month's Licorice and Clover grew even more close and slowly their feelings for each other became even more bigger, though that made Pomegranate cookie a bit suspicious.. She didn't know what Licorice was up to so she always kept an eye on him, to make sure he wasn't planning anything..

One day Licorice met up with Clover and they talked for a while..

Licorice:She's just- GAH, I HATE HER SO MUCH!

Clover:Mhm.. I still wonder when and why did you two started hating each other for no reason..

Licorice:Bruh- i just explained to you everything about why we feel hatred for each other, idk do you want me to make you a poem to explain you all of it again!?-

Clover:No, no you don't have to..

Licorice:Better. Anyways yo-

Licorice was suddenly cut off by Clover getting closer to him their faces were almost touching..he started getting flustered, not knowing what to do..Clover then took of something from his head and said..

Clover:Sorry.. something fell on your head and so it took it off!

He said while giving him a little smile..
Licorice was confused and a bit disappointed that it wasn't something else he was trying to do..he just responded with..

Licorice:Whatever..

Clover:Mhm..uhm, are you okay you seem a bit off-

Licorice:O-OF COURSE I'M FINE, WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING!?

He said while laughing awkwardly at him..

Clover:Okay?..

After Clover said that they suddenly heard some noises coming from nowhere, that's when Gingerbrave and his friends arrived..and when they saw Licorice they were already ready to fight..

Gingerbrave:Stop right there Licorice cookie!

Wizard:What do you think you're doing to Clover!?

Licorice:Oh no, not you and your friends..

Clover:G-guys, what's the matter!?

Strawberry:S-stay back Clover,he's dangerous!

Clover:But how did you guys knew we were here..

Parfait then appeared from behind them..

Clover:Parfait..

Parfait:I-i'm sorry, it's just that you were acting very suspiciously lately and i had to know why..and.. I'm sorry..

She took out a little notebook that turned out to be Clover's diary..

Parfait:I didn't mean to read it...

Clover couldn't bring out a word..but you could see in his eyes that he was furious at his sister for reading his diary without permission..

Chilli:Come on now, let's teach him a less-

Clover suddenly grabbed Licorice's hand and started running..

Chilli:Hey, where are you taking him!?

Parfait:Clover, wait!

Licorice stopped him as soon as they were far away from them..he grabbed him by both his arms and started screaming at him..

Licorice:W-wait, what was that!? How did they knew we were there and what did She meant when she said that she didn't mean to read that thing!?

Clover stood like that silently but then tears started falling from his eyes..he pulled Licorice into a hug as he cried on his left shoulder..
He let him calm down for a while.. He then responded by saying..

Clover:T-that was my diary and there i wrote some things that i didn't want anyone to find out..i-i don't know how much she read but it looks like she read some s-specific things in it..

Licorice:What kind of specific things?..

Clover:...

Licorice:...i mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to-

Gingerbrave:Y-YOU GUYS!! WHERE ARE YOU!!

Parfait:CLOVER! ARE YOU THERE!?

Clover grabbed Licorice and hid behind a tree..he pinned him to the tree and covered his mouth which makes Licorice go on cloud 9, no not "9" but 20.

Parfait:Their not here..

Gingerbrave:Let's go check somewhere else..

Parfait:Let's just hope nothing bad happened to him..

Gingerbrave:Of course..

Gingerbrave and Parfait left and Clover took off his hand from Licorice's mouth..

Clover:Clear..you okay?

Licorice:hfjsdjfjgj- god, why are you so hot when you act like this-

Clover:Wait, you think i'm hot?

Licorice realized that he said that out loud and became even more red than strawberry jam(blood)
He coverd his face with his palms..

Licorice:SFSHTKWTJEYJRJRYJET-

Clover couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the black haired cookie getting flustered.."cute.." he thought to himself..
He then decided that he had to do his first move, it was either now or never..He grabbed Licorice's chin and kissed him..Licorice was shocked at first but let Clover kiss him for as long as he wanted..

Licorice was shocked at first but let Clover kiss him for as long as he wanted

732 words..