💫Intro 💫

This is a fanfiction story based on the amazing show " Maddam Sir " This story is dedicated to Kareena's bond Kareena = Karishma + Haseena.

Karishma is adopted and haseena doesn't like her at the start then she thinks that Karishma killed haseena's parents...will they share a good bond in the future?

will they share a good bond in the future?

HASEENA MALIK

Haseena malik is the daughter of a business tycoon family. She wants to become a doctor in the future. Her parents adopted a girl child from the orphanage when she was 9 years old... She never liked her younger sister who was adopted...after some time haseena's parents died which was concluded as a planned murder and haseena thought that Karishma was the real reason behind her parent's dead...she always use to hate Karishma...strict towards Karishma as she always wanted a younger sibling but when she thought that Karishma killed her parents she started hating her...will they share a good bond in future...

will they share a good bond in future

KARISHMA SIGH

She has been adopted by the malik family when she was 5 years old...she always liked malik family members as she lost her real family...loves haseena very much...wants to become an officer in the future...scared of haseena...don't like when haseena blamed her to be a murderer of her parents...will they share a good bond in future?

.

.

.

So this is it for today hope you like this part if yes then vote, Comment and follow for more interesting parts...

.

Let me know whether I should continue this story?

.

.

Iss story ka first part abhi nhi lekin baad main aayega as mai abhi bhi exam break pe hu...suggestion please wale part mai kafi log kareena as a sister pe new story chahte the tho ye raha intro part...

meri exams july 15 ke pahle khatam ho jayenge ha lekin aage ki studies twice a day Class chalte rahenge lekin phir bhi thoda time jarur milega story ke liye...aur mujhe bata hai ki mai ek story ka bhi thik se update nhi de pati phir bhi itni saari stories ek sath maine start kar di hai...

lekin ab filhal bus itne he stories rahenge mere page pe intro part maine basically apne refrence ke liye likhe hai ki mujhe kitne stories ko update karna hai...