Movie Plan

Malik's family was living happily...days passed happily...Kareena got to know about each other and now they were sharing a strong bond...more than three years spent happily now haseena is 14 years old and Karishma is 10 years...

Karishma was in her class when some of her friends came near her...

R : Karishma sunna

Ks : ha bol...

R : homework kiya tunne

Ks : homework konsa homework...

R : arrey tu bhul gayi perso ma'am ne kaha tha ki homework complete karke lana hai agar nhi hua complete tho parents ko complain karenge aur sath mai jitna homework hai wo 5 times karna hoga...

Ks : aisa bola tha kya...humne kyu nhi sunna hum kaha the...

R : physically class mai aur mentally apni duniya mai...

Ks : 🙄🙄

R : ab kuch socha hai...

Ks : humne tho book bhi nhi laya...

R : 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Ks : vaise bhi lake kya karte naam ke alawa kuch nhi hai uss book mai 😅hehe 😁

R : mera, kriti, rishi, innayat hum sab ka bhuk incomplete hai, sab fasenge aaj

Ks : chalo bhunk karte hai homework se bach jaayenge...

R : hum bache hai karu sirf 10 saal ke kaha bhunk ki baat kar rahi ho...

Ks : chalo baba hum sab sambhal lenge...

R : lekin

Ks : parents complain hogi chalega? homework double karne ka shok hai?

R : nhi chalo...

Karishma and her gang went near the backside of the school...there was a big tree they claimbed up one by one and then safely got down from that jumping the wall and came to the other side of the school which was the roadside of the school...

R : ye sab kya tha hum school ke bahar tho aa gaye lekin ab kaha...

Ks : follow me...😎😎

They reached near a movie hall...Karishma took the tickets for everyone...they went inside...waiting for their turn to go inside...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Haseena was with her friends enjoying her friend's birthday...they all were in the mall enjoying after having lunch they went into the movie theater... the movie was already started...they were late...it was full dark there...haseena and her gang sat on there seat...as they missed the starting scene they without wasting any time looking here and there they hurriedly sat and started enjoying the movie...

2 minutes before the interval...Karishma's cold drink was kept on the left side and haseena's cold drink was kept on her left side...Karishma was too engrossed in watching the movie that she didn't notice that her glass of cold drink was finished...now she was drinking the cold drink from the glass kept on her right side...

Even here haseena was too engrossed in the movie so without looking anywhere she just moved her hand to take her glass of cold drink...

Ks : amma kon hai kaahe pareshan kar raha hai hamari cold drink kyu le rahe hai aap...

Hm : oh maddam ye meri cold drink hai aapki cold drink nhi...

Said without looking at each other....both of them were shocked as they felt that they heard that voice...interval time...Lights on...both looked at each other and got shocked...