It's all over?

By mistakenly haseena's foot slipped...as she was not paying attention...and from the first floor, she fell down...and got unconscious....blood was continuously flowing from her body...listing to the voice Karishma came out from her room and saw the scenario and got shocked...

Ks: didi 😦😦😦

Karishma went down near haseena...she took haseena in her arms...she was crying continuously...Haseena fell unconscious...Karishma didn't understand what to do...she was just crying a lot...all servants came near them...saw the scenario...two of them went and started the car...another two of them took haseena and made her seat in the car...Karishma too went with them they rushed toward the city hospital...

In Hospital...

Ks : Doctor Doctor please dekhiye na hamari didi ko dekhiye na ye sab kya ho gaya...

Dr : Miss tania...( Nurse ) inhe jaldi ward mai le jayiye...

They took her into the ward...after 1-hour the nurse came into the lobby and asked that who is having an A+ blood group...

Ks : hum humara hai...

They took her with them soon Karishma donated blood to haseena...now by blood also they became sister...again the operation was started...After 2 hours the doctor came into the lobby...

Ks : Doctor soctor didi di thik hai na...

Dr : ji bilkul thik hai normal ward mai shift kar diya hai blood time pe mil gaya shukar hai...lekin

Ks : lekin?

Dr : itni uchayi se girne pe sir pe bohot chot aayi hai tho kuch jyada sochne mat dena, stress se dhur rakhna...aur ha girne ke karan right hand pe pura pressure aa gaya tha hath facture hua hai tho movement jara bhi mat karne dena kuch din nhi tho bone joint hone mai problem ho sakta hai...and pair pe bhi bohot ghav ahi roj unhe walk pe le jaiye ga so thik rahe ga...

Ks : ji ji doctor samj gaye...hosh aaya kya unhe...

Dr : ha abhi aadhe ghante mai aa jayega...aur ye dawaiya hai isse leke aaye...niche medical center se...

Ks : ji shukriya...

Karishma went down with one security guard to take all the medicines as there were a lot of crowds there they got late...here within 20 minutes, haseena got conscious...haseena slowly opened her eyes and saw was looking around as she felt that she is at the new place...then she tried t rub her eyes for which she raised her hand and winched in pain as her hand was fractured...and in the left-hand saline was there...she called ward boy...and asked what happened...ward boy said that she fell from stairs and this all things happen...

Hm : accha uncle ek kam karenge, humara mobile dijiye na yahi kahi hoga...

Ks : ha bus mobile de do inhe...sir pe haath pe pair pe sab jagah laga hai aur inhe mobile chahiye...

Karishma said while coming into the room with the medicine package...

Ks : just abhi hosh aaya aur aapko mobile chahiye ha...aisa kya hai aapke mobile mai jo aapka dhyaan nhi tha aur sidhi se ghir gayi ha...nhi milega mobile vaise bhi aapke mobile ne dam thod diya hai pahle he...thoot gaya mobile...

Hm : kya humara mobile thoot gaya...😭😭😭ammmiiii hamara phonee....hamari jaan ...😭😭

Ks : 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hm : 😭😭

Ks : accha kahiye ab kaisa lag raha hai aapko...

Hm : hamara phone....😭😭😭