03

Chapter 3:

"What the hell Kai! what were you about to say?"
"I was just kidding! you stepped so hard, my toes are hurting! how will I walk home now? how will I even walk? I will have to go back to crawling! if you call me lame again, it would make more sense-"
Taehyun covered Kai's mouth, "Nonsense! shut up! Do you have extra clothes?"
Taehyun yelled in the corridor.

Everyone gave him edgy and judgy looks. Taehyun moved his hand through his wet hair and pouted. Taehyun then sneezed. Kai was worried now.

"Hey there, freshies!", A guy dressed in a very cool way said. He removed his glasses, "What's wrong? got troubled by the Sophomores?"

Kai nodded, "Sunbaenim, I suppose? do you know where we can find something to wear without going out of the campus?"
"Steal from the football lockers!"
"that's- no, my friend right here has some weird ass principles so-"
Taehyun chuckled and placed his hand on Kai's shoulder, very harshly.

"Are there any other options?"
"Swimming lockers.."
"Other than stealing?"
"Yes! you can have mine, I carry extra!"

Kai nodded, the guy gave Taehyun a bag of clothes. "it would fit, I don't see a size difference between you and me"
"but they're something I don't wear..funky-", Taehyun mumbled.
"did you say something?"
"Yes! I said thanks! thanks a lot, I'm Taehyun by the way, nice to meet you..?"
"Lee Minhyuk, but you can call me Rocky!"
"Ne, Rocky hyung, thanks a lot, I'll return them to you tomorrow!"
"It's alright!"

Kai dragged his friend along to the boys washroom. Taehyun changed and came out, Kai controlled his laugh, earning a glare from his friend.
"Just because I've seen you in these type of clothes for the first time, you look good though!"

Taehyun washed his hair and set them well as he stood in front of the mirror.
"I hoped for a good day"
"It's quite-"
Kai placed a finger on his mouth after earning another glare from Taehyun. Both of them ran to the class and luckily got inside before the teacher. Sunghoon and Heeseung had saved them seats.

Taehyun looked around to search for Beomgyu, he had observed things like he had a picture memory. He saw Beomgyu's bag on the first bench, but Beomgyu wasn't there.

Taehyun cleared his throat and took out something from his bag. He then purposely threw his pen down, then chuckled awkwardly and walked down the steps to pick it up, he sneakily kept something on Beomgyu's table.

The teacher came inside, along with Beomgyu, talking to him. Beomgyu smiled and bowed before he walked to his seat. Beomgyu saw a cute bear bandage of pink color lying on his desk, Beomgyu looked around, Taehyun kept his head down. Beomgyu sat down and took out his notes and started revising the topics teacher was teaching the freshers and as soon as the teacher started with the Sophomore's syllabus, Beomgyu took out his pen and wrote everything important down in the most determined way.

"Aren't you going to write anything?"
"oh- oh I'm sorry, I was zoning out"
"or are you gonna ask for notes from the specific-"
"do you want to get punched?"
"I'm sawry, but I just stated facts"
Taehyun rolled his eyes and focused on the teacher instead of the boy who sat between him and the teacher as a distraction, no one could blame Taehyun for getting distracted by the one and only, Choi Beomgyu, can we?

The bell rang, Beomgyu got up, turned around and packed his bag, taking a sharp-eyed look at Taehyun. Taehyun subconsciously hid he face once again.
"that was a good save!", Taehyun talked to himself.

Taehyun walked behind his friends as they all headed to the canteen.

They were joined by Soobin in between who was cursing at someone as he walked out of the class.