04

Chapter 4:

Suddenly they could hear fans screaming, NOVA was here. Soobin sighed, "Are they following us?"
Sunghoon shook his head in disbelief, "No hyung, they need to get food, we're in the cafeteria!"
"Oh yeah"

NOVA sat at the rightmost table from their table, it was still like 10m away. Taehyun looked to his left while eating his food.

"What an unlucky day!", Soobin yelled loudly, catching their attention.

Yeonjun smirked and walked toward Soobin, "Oh hey Mr. Lisp! what are you doing with these chicks?"
Yeonjun took a look around at the boys.

"This one's cute", He pointed at Kai. Kai smiled awkwardly.

"Yeonjun, when will you stop troubling the juniors?", Jaehyun asked as he walked towards him, swinging his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Oh just saying a hi to my friend right here"
"friend my foot you- you piggy!"
"piggy?!", Yeonjun yelled.
"You had pink hair in the past so-"
"You remember things about me very well"
Soobin glared at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was pulled away by Beomgyu, Jaehyun smiled at the boys, "Fighting guys! have a great first year!"

Kai looked at Jaehyun in awe, "is he a Greek god or something? how can someone be so handsome?"

"Beomgyu is so hot, everything he does is just, how calmly he took Yeonjun away, and he protected Taehyun too-", Heeseung stopped when he saw Taehyun glaring at him.

"Hot? Heeseung, you've got low standards", Taehyun said. Kai looked at Taehyun with widened eyes.

"Soobin Hyung, will you come to the music club with us?", Taehyun asked, changing the topic.
"Oh never! not when I will have to see that asshole there!", Soobin said glaring at Yeonjun who was already looking at him. Soobin showed him a punch. Yeonjun smirked and looked away, rolling his eyes off.

"Hyung, don't you take music?"
"I do, but it's not necessary to go to the club for that, my attendance is taken care of because of my student club activities"
Taehyun nodded, accepting the fact.

Everyone walked to the music club. Taehyun looked around in awe, it was no doubt that was going to be his favorite place.

Kai noticed Taehyun drooling, "wait, I don't think we saw Beomgyu hyung on the way, what else are you drooling about?"
Taehyun glared at Kai and showed him a tiny punch.

Kai chuckled and placed his arm around Taehyun's shoulder. "You haven't lost your feelings already, have you? come on, it's not that easy"
"If I haven't, I will try to. My dad needs me to be with someone who benefits us"
"that's ridiculous tae, you're not like your dad, you know you're someone who belongs with the person who can actually love you"
Taehyun didn't have a reply.

Everyone sat down on the tables set up. The club wasn't like a normal club, it had the vibes of a bar, it had a huge stage and the hall was full of instruments. there were recording rooms and band rooms as well. Hybe was famous for it's music sector anyways.

NOVA walked inside and sat on the chairs that were up on the stage.

Everyone had their full attention on the group, Ryujin stood up and said, "A very warm welcome to everyone who is here to learn music, you all must be getting other related lessons by the professor, but this slot in the day is for you to try things practically, we've got our coaches here and the seniors, everyone is ready to help you guys. Make sure to go through the rules and guidelines, because things are going to be strict here"

Beomgyu stood up and took the mic, "The system works in a way, that you're graded based on any one skill of yours every week, and you can work on all the instruments you want to master in, or all the skills, as you wish, just remember that you will be treated according to your grade. Definitely, practice makes one perfect"

His favorite line. Taehyun thought and scoffed.

Jaehyun stood up and said, "Good luck everyone, we can start off by self introductions today?"
Everyone cheered, as a yes. Oh, shoot. this can't be. Taehyun started thinking of some excuse.

Yeonjun took the mic, "this dumbass forgot one thing. Any questions guys?"

many people raised hands, Yeonjun passed them a mic one by one, most of them turned out to be love confessions by fans.

Taehyun was so done, he searched through his bag and wore a mask.

Kai raised his hand, Yeonjun looked at Kai and said, "Oh, this is one of the kid of Mr. Perfect", Everyone laughed. Yeonjun chuckled, "Yeah, go ahead cutie"
"Is it allowed to record here?"
"Why? what do you want to record?", Yeonjun raised his eyebrow, earning a glare from Beomgyu.

"Yeah, you can record but you need a permission from one of us, or the guy sitting in the recording room to upload it"

Jungkook snatched the mic from Yeonjun, "Introductions everyone, we need something to tease you about! here, I'll show you how to introduce yourself, make it as funny as possible, you'll get an A for confidence!"

Jungkook dragged Yeonjun to the center of the stage. "Come on show them!"
Yeonjun chuckled sarcastically, "Good one huh-"

Beomgyu smirked and place his leg on his other leg, relaxing himself. Ryujin just shook her head in disappointment.

Yeonjun back flipped and almost fell intentionally, "Hello, I'm Choi Yeonjun, you might not know me, but you definitely would love to! I'm free on Saturday nights!", Yeonjun said while panting, ending it with a wink in the end.

Kai was recording it, "Why are you recording this?", Sunghoon asked.
"To annoy the shit out of Soobin hyung later-"
Kai blurted out with an evil smirk. Sunghoon chuckled.

"Let's start, come on!", Yeonjun yelled.

Everyone started introducing themselves. The three boys, Yeonjun, Jungkook and Jaehyun kept commenting in between.

Beomgyu and Ryujin sat quietly as they discussed things in between, Ryujin had a notebook in her hand.

Sunghoon stood up, everyone started gossiping. "Sunghoon, I'm good at drums because...I like banging?"
Yeonjun laughed, "Good one, didn't expect that dustbin's friends would be cool"
Yeonjun mumbled the second half of the sentence.

Sunghoon sat down, the girls had taken his pictures already and he was already up on the university's Boyfriend Material page.

Heeseung stood up, "I like to sing, I'm heeseung and I like Jungkook sunbaenim"
Jungkook was taken back, "Oh, thanks?"

Jaehyun chuckled, "Why are you awkward?"
"Oh, it's the first time-"
"He means he likes your voice, dumbass"
"Whatever"

Kai stood up, "Hue to the ning to the Kai, I'm also called ningning, I'm not good at anything, I just took music because of my best friend", Kai said and sat down, passing the mic to Taehyun.

Yeonjun sighed, "That was boring, ningning", everyone laughed.

Taehyun stood up, his hands shaking out of nervousness. Taehyun looked carefully at the five people sitting on the stage but the other four were invisible to him. Beomgyu was rarely paying attention to the introductions, but right now, he was looking at Taehyun as if he wanted to make a hole through him by his glare.

Taehyun's hands were sweaty. Yeonjun said, "Funky clothes you've got there! Remove your mask, little one"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄