07

chapter 07

Everyone dispersed to different rooms with their mentors. Taehyun felt so awkward, he sat in the last row.

"Let's start the introduction again, since I wasn't listening yesterday", Beomgyu said as he sat above his table.

Taehyun sighed.

The first student stood up, Beomgyu shook his head.
"Let's start from the last row", Beomgyu smirked slightly.

Taehyun wanted to delete either his or Beomgyu's existence.

Taehyun awkwardly smiled and stood up.
"I'm Taehyun, I like music and-"
"won't you continue with your fairytale you were talking about yesterday?", Beomgyu asked, picking up his cup of coffee.

didn't he just say he wasn't listening yesterday. I want to punch him so bad.

"It wasn't a fairytale, it actually happened"
"Alright, go on, talk about it. Are you and that person together, then?"
No, I ran away after confessing.
"No, I've gotten over them"

Everyone made sad noises, a girl stood up, "Good thing, I like you and many more from the boyfriend material page do, don't give yourself to anyone just yet!"
Taehyun nervously rubbed his nape and nodded (?).

Beomgyu cleared his throat, "Okay, did you bring your guitar?"
"Yes"
"Go prepare an intermediate song on that", Taehyun nodded.

Beomgyu took other introductions and then proceeded to help everyone tune their instruments or help them get their first notes right.

He then sent away those who were doing well, or those who he thought did enough for today. Then he walked up to Taehyun who was unaware of his surrounding, busy learning the song.

Beomgyu sat beside him. "are you done?"
Taehyun looked at him and then took a look around, "Am I the only one left?"
"Not your fault, I came to you at the last. I mean, no one told you to sit in the corner of the room"
"This is what I prefer, anyways, I'm done"

Taehyun started playing, Beomgyu listened carefully and nodded.

Taehyun packed his guitar and got up, Beomgyu still sat there.

"Did you learn guitar on your own?"
"No"
"You had a good teacher", Beomgyu said before walking out.

"That sounds narcissistic to me, but you wouldn't know"

Taehyun walked out to see his friends waiting for him.
"why are you coming out in the end?", Sunghoon asked.

"Oh, he was having a 1-on-1 class-", Kai stopped, following Taehyun's glare. Heeseung chuckled.

"My mentor mentored me in the last, if that makes any sense", Taehyun said.
Sunghoon said, "On purpose?"
"No! because I was sitting in the corner of the room!"
Sunghoon chuckled, seeing Taehyun offended.

"Kids, what are you still doing here?", Yeonjun who was going out with other members asked.

Kai said, "Just going"
"To Soobin?"
"Why? you're interested?"
"Yeah, give him this", Yeonjun handed an envelope.

Kai nodded.
"Also, why is none of you under my mentoring? You guys like boredom for sure!"
Yeonjun said. No one replied.

"Taehyun right? You should change your mentor"
"We can do that?"

"No, not allowed", Beomgyu said and dragged Yeonjun out of the place.

Sunghoon budged Taehyun's shoulder, "Someone's being possessive". Kai started laughing loudly, Taehyun rolled his eyes, "More like, annoying"

"Yah! Beomgyu why would you do that? I was talking to a cute guy right there!"
"Sure"
"What sure you dumbass!"
"Do you not remember that cute guy?"
"I do! he's one of Soobin's friends"
"Does your world revolve around Soobin only?"
Yeonjun was dumbfounded, he suddenly acted like he was throwing up. Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Seriously though, who is that?"
"The guy who caused this", Beomgyu showed his hand which had that cute bandage on. Yeonjun laughed, "Since when are you into cute stuff?"
"I've always been into cute stuff, but that's not important right now"
"You're very talkative today by the way and true, that Taehyun does seem familiar"
Beomgyu nodded and opened his locker, Yeonjun said, "We've got performance tomorrow, are you ready?"
"I was born ready"
"That's my boy!"

Beomgyu closed the locker, he was suddenly hugged by Ryujin, Yeonjun stepped back with widened eyes. The scene wasn't ignored by the fans, there were mixed reactions.

Beomgyu pulled away, "What is it? are you okay?"
"I like you!"
"Did someone drug you or something?"
"No! I actually do!"
"that's so weird Ryujin"
"are you saying I can't like someone?"
"No! but you liking me is just..yeah.."

Yeonjun observed the situation and shook his head in disappointment, "Emergency meeting, right now!"

"Without you Ryujin, you wait", Yeonjun said and dragged Beomgyu away.

"Guys this was so weird!", Yeonjun yelled as Jungkook, Jaehyun and Beomgyu sat in front of him.

"Great! you guys made it to the trending page!", Jaehyun showed the hashtag to Yeonjun. Beomgyu sat there, unfazed. Jungkook chuckled and patted Beomgyu's head, "this is what I love about him, see, he's so calm!"

Yeonjun spanked Beomgyu's head, "Wake up you idiot! the chairman is going to kill you! We will lose so many fans!"
"Shouldn't we talk to Ryujin? How can she possibly like me? Maybe she was pranking us or something or maybe it was dare?", Beomgyu said.

Jungkook said, "Well buddy, she could like you, she's the nicest to you among all of us, you just never notice, she's always throwing tantrums about leaving the group, but when you're around, she's just quiet"
Beomgyu was still confused.

Jaehyun started laughing, "Beomgyu you guys got a fanpage!", he showed it.

Beomgyu sighed. "Come on Jaehyun, he's already stressed!", Jungkook said.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, "Well, do you by any single chance have even a slightest feeling for her?"

Beomgyu considered the question well and actually thought about it. Did he?

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄