10

chapter 10

Taehyun was startled by Beomgyu calling him. He dropped the plectrum and placed his hands behind him. Beomgyu walked towards him.

"Why are you late? Complete the song from yesterday. Kai, you should go to some other mentor"
Kai nodded and said, "Take care of my Taehyun~" and walked out.

Taehyun sighed. Beomgyu placed his hand on Taehyun's shoulder, "Come on now.."
he has nothing to say about yesterday?

Taehyun pulled away and chuckled nervously, his palms were sweaty, he felt very nervous, "I lost my plectrum"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "How many of them do you lose in one day? Now let it be and come with me, I'll find it for you"
"No! You can't see it!"
"What?"
"It's transparent you know, you can't see it.."
Beomgyu sighed and dragged Taehyun to the recording room. Taehyun kept on pulling his hand away.

Beomgyu turned the lights on and sat down on the chair, "Sit down"

Taehyun did as he was told. Beomgyu gave his phone to Taehyun and said, "Give me your number"
"Why?"
"Shouldn't schoolmates stay in contact?"
"I won't!"
"Alright then, I'll go tell everybody that you-"
Taehyun started laughing and snatched the phone from Beomgyu, adding a number.

Beomgyu dialed it, "It's not ringing, it's not yours"
"It's mine! I left my phone at home!"
"what is that in your pocket? don't outsmart me and just do what I am saying"
Taehyun sighed and added his actual number. Beomgyu asked for Taehyun's phone and saved his number with the name, "Beomgyu Hyung". Taehyun sighed.

"What are you sighing about?"
"Nothing"
"So..how have you been?"
"Better than I was in school"

Beomgyu cleared his throat, "why did you-"
"By the way, I've lost feelings for you", Taehyun said.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun and nodded, things became silent all of a sudden.
"Isn't that good? great!", Beomgyu kept something back in his pocket.

"This way, we won't feel uncomfortable around each other"
"Yes, it wasn't hard", Taehyun bluffed.
Beomgyu smiled, "Well, I'll still try to take care of you as a hyung you've known before?"
"Thanks hyung", Taehyun smiled.

His hands at the back of his body, sweating and shivering. Beomgyu noticed the arc on his eyebrow indicating he was worried. Beomgyu smiled and said, "Taehyun, why are you nervous?"
"I'm not!"
"Okay? liar"
Beomgyu walked out of the room.

Beomgyu came back in and yelled, "I'm done with mentoring you today!"
Taehyun nodded and cleaned his sweaty hands from his shirt. He picked up his guitar and walked outside.

Beomgyu walked to his room and dispersed everyone out, then he went to the NOVA club, they had a performance today.

Beomgyu sat down and waited for others, Yeonjun walked inside, laughing about something.

"What is it?"

Yeonjun showed something to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun whose smile had no ends

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun whose smile had no ends. "Must be Soobin?"
"Dude! he posted this on his Instagram, it's so funny-"
"You mean cute?"
"Yeah, so cute, I want to squish his cheeks like right now! and awww so cute!"
Beomgyu sighed and said, "May I ask why you took a screenshot of it and why you're admiring it right now?"
"Because it's cute!"
"If that guy knows you have a picture of him, he'll eat you alive"
"Oh come on, he won't be that cruel to me.."
"Mhm? you annoy the shit out of him, he's going to kill you, any chance he gets"
Yeonjun nodded as a sure and continued to admire the picture.

Beomgyu sighed. Jungkook entered the room and noticed Beomgyu, "Hey champ, don't worry, we'll do good"
"I'm not worried about that hyung"
"what is it then?"
"there's this boy..."
"Spicy, let me sit down first"
Yeonjun placed his phone away and started paying attention. Beomgyu smiled, "It's not a big deal"
"You have to tell us though", Yeonjun said and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeonjun might remember this", Beomgyu said.

"Taehyun felt familiar, can you guess why?", Beomgyu asked, Yeonjun thought for a minute then stood up with widened eyes.

"is Taehyun your step sibling?!", Yeonjun yelled. Beomgyu sighed. Jungkook sighed as well, "Yeonjun you..you are so dumb, it makes me want to erase existence", jungkook said.
"whose? yours?"
"No! yours!"

Beomgyu chuckled. "Yeonjun, go back to high school days..", Yeonjun nodded and picked his bag up.

"IDIOT! I don't literally mean it, I am telling you to think about it"
Yeonjun sighed and sat down.

"Maybe Taehyun is someone from Beomgyu's high school", Jaehyun said as he entered the room.

"Someone special?", Jaehyun teased. Yeonjun yelled, "Yes! that impatient guy you cursed out for ruining your day and then cried regretting it!?"
"that's an overstatement"

"Cried? Beomgyu cried? I have never seen him cry-", Jungkook said.

"Reconsider my question", Jaehyun smirked.

Beomgyu shook his head. Yeonjun explained everything to the guys, in an exaggerated manner though.

Suddenly all their phones dinged, "Goodness, first time performing without Ryujin and we have to perform at the Killin' bar for the freshers' party", Beomgyu said.

Beomgyu took out a deep breath. "We can do it guys!"

Jungkook chuckled and messed his hair up. Jaehyun placed his tablet on the table and showed the song list.

"Let's meet at the bar in an hour then?", Yeonjun said. Everyone agreed and walked out.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄