# 10 Demon shoulders are NOT for leaning on

So fainting in hell... not what it's cracked up to be. By that I mean it sucks. It's hot and just unpleasant in general but mix in a little bit of magic  aka demonic beings and boom... night terrors. They suck. And that's before you wake up, after, well after I realized I was still in hell, with the face of that one demon dude looking at me. Marson. Ugh self absorbed little- oops language.

"Dang, that hurt." I said lifting my head up to look around at my surroundings, only to fall right back down. "Love, I don't know what's wrong with you but that, that was fantastic. I mean the blocking skills, how you just slipped down. Love I was so impressed, that when you didn't wake up, another slippery trick I'm sure, I decided to take you here, to my home lands," he then proceeded to make a whole lot of guttural noises.

"Uhm, that's nice, you know I think, I think I'm good now so if you don't mind ima leave." I got up, but he put his hand on my shoulder, "Oh no love, your not leaving, your my pet now!" He said that last part with a lot more joy than I would thought possible in hell. "Uhm what?" He grinned, "Love, your only purpose for the rest of eternity is to entertain me. Show me, Love, how far are you willing to go to bring me pleasure." I looked at him, and strangely felt a connection forming, call it some sick form of Stockholm syndrome, but I could swear I felt something. I nodded, and slowing I realized that that was my only purpose, I wanted him to be proud of me. I needed him to.

Woah! That was like so not me talking. "Marson! Who's the new pet-" The demon girl stopped mid sentence, "Lynx?!" She exclaimed, Marson shook his head. "Anika, this is just some mortal, I know it's shocking, but maybe Lynx just had a descendant or something." Marson said, Anika's expression dimmed. "Oh okay. Wait! Why are you keeping her here, if she's a descendant the she should be in her homelands? A slave nonetheless but still." Marson nodded in agreement. "I'll walk her there. Maybe she knows about her disappearance." Anika suggested. And with that I feel asleep again.

"Ow." I awoke. Anika looked at me, concern glittering in her eyes. "Hey you ok?" She asked. "Do you want me to be honest? Well I'm terrible. People keep calling me Lynx, I'm in literal hell, and worse I nearly stayed with that creep, ugh, I'm just dying internally." She looked at me. "Listen Marson being the lesser demon he is, he couldn't sense it, but me I smell it, your related to her closely, so listen Lynx or uhm, Lyah I most certainly will not allow you to be a slave to her ruined kingdom, I swear it." Well I guess I've met someone who doesn't want me dead.

I looked up to see a castle draped in darkness, almost as if the entire night sky (minus the stars) were wrapped around it. It had towers high enough to touch the heavens and the moat looked deep enough to dip into hell, or uhm it was deep, like really deep. I took a step and something lit up inside of me.
———————————————————————————
Sorry guys it's taken so long for the update! Also sorry it's so short I kind of lost interest in this part but don't worry I'll update through out weekend. I won't be updating any next week. Also thank you so much for 33 readers. Last time I checked we were at 12!!! Thanks sooo much!! Also don't forget to comment❤️❤️❤️