#11 Not Very Bloody Daggers

As we walked along the halls I noticed Annika was near silent. "Hey you okay?" I said breaking the silence. She said nothing in return, she only looked down. "You were close to her weren't you?" I said grabbing her hand. I just had this urge to comfort her. She let go of my hand and put on a fake smile. "Come one let's go. I'll show you your room."

We stopped in a bedroom. I looked around it was grand. They bed was in the middle of the wall I front of a large window. To the left was a door leading into a bathroom that would only be found in a fairytale. And to the right was a wardrobe, it was tall at least 6 feet in height, and it had ornate carvings on it. The carvings were of the creation of the earth, from biblical times. I looked up and saw a sort of royal portrait, Annika saw me staring at it, "That was Lynx, she was the one good demon here. She was the third highest ranking demon here in Hell." She said solemnly. I looked at the portrait and she looked similar to me but not fully like me. Although we both shared one striking resemblance, our eyes. My eyes had always been dark, they were almost as navy color. And the picture portrayed them so well.

"You look like her. I mean if you haven't already noticed." Annika gestured to the painting. "Yeah I do. Kinda scary not gonna lie." I shivered at the thought of being related to that woman. She looked nice but there was something unsettling about it. "Oh I forgot I found this!" She handed me a dark leather pouch ornamented with black pearls (emo vibes). I took out a knife, wait no not a knife... a dagger. The dagger was also black, probably a type of iron, and was just a simple design compared to the sheath. I slid my hand on the handle of the dagger and nearly took a step back. There was just a pure darkness surrounding it. "I, just- thank you, Annika." I held the dagger and took a look into it. I didn't see anything, it was too dark.

*CRASH* I turned abruptly to see Marson stumbling  into the room. "I swear to satan ,Marson, you are so looking for a fight!" Annika yelled before running into chaos.

———————————————————————————

So sorry it's taken so long with the update! It's been a busy summer 🙃. But I promise I will try to update more! Also thank you so much for 54 reads! Don't forget to comment❤️❤️❤️!