0.3

© JULI2N2

© JULI2N2

"just tear it off.
tear off my emotions."

ONE PLANE RIDE LATER

ONE PLANE RIDE LATER ...

"shenhe, i'm so tired... i think the jet lag is getting to me?!" y/n whined out to her assistant.

shenhe let out a long sigh and held y/n's hand so she wouldn't lose herself in the crowd. the same crowd of fans trying to get a glimpse of their idol and devour her.

"let's go, y/n. you have lady ningguang waiting for you at the agency." shenhe said.

behind them two were two bodyguards three feet away carrying their luggage.

shenhe was a better bodyguard than those two anyways. although neither of them would admit it out loud.

y/n let out a few mumbles about how she didn't wanna go but soon thought of meeting aether soon and her mood did changed dramatically.

"let's a go then!" she said in a fake italian tone.

walking through the agency doors with shenhe and ningguang by her side made her feel amazing. two attractive women by her side made it feel as if she actually had game.

she already knew xiao and aether would be there for the photoshoot, no one else.

the two women by her side led her to the elevator, ningguang pressed on the button for the 25th floor. they waited to arrive onto the floor while the elevator was playing frank sinatra.

soon, after a long and depressed sounding song, they arrived onto the floor.

ningguang led y/n to a dressing room and told her to get ready before meeting with the two friends.