⠀ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ♡ C.

OFFICIAL route for

OFFICIAL route for

CHILDE.

to say that the whole world knew the fatui agency was a shady organization is a understatement.

but he could only hope the person he most admires wouldn't be like the rest of the world.

she was the reminder at the end of the day that everything he does is for her.

every night before bed she's the last face he thinks of.

and every morning she was the first person he wanted to say good morning to.

for she was the only reason he could even have the privilege to say good morning to someone in the first place.

but villains are never supposed to have happy endings.

'she's so beautiful...' he thought as he held a bouquet of roses in his hands.

he was watching from a far as she did her modeling with some other man, although he looked familiar.

he knew that y/n having her arms around him meant nothing, as that was this business was.

being able to touch others without feeling anything.

but he felt something with her. he loved her smile, her laugh, the way her face can change in front of a camera.

he was watching from near the doors, just in awe as his beloved did what she did for a living.

"that's a wrap, folks! well done miss. y/n and mr. xiao!" the director called out.

childe took a deep breath in, 'okay! this is the moment where i come in!'

he walked through the crowd of staff who were scurrying along, trying to finish their work to be able to go home.

his eyes never left her figure. as he made himself closer, he saw as y/n was giggling and softly smiled when she saw him.

of course, he was a nervous wreck. it's not everyday you purpose your love for someone.

he held out the roses for her to take, "y/n! i know you just finished work but i wanted to get something off my chest for the longest time."