⠀ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ♡ X.

OFFICIAL route for

OFFICIAL route for

XIAO.

life has been a cycle of constant suffering and pain for him. an endless loop that you can't take the repeat option off.

sometimes he even wondered if it was worth it to keep living. he only expected more suffering throughout his lifespan.

from losing his parents, his childhood home, his friends, and everyone he ever loved had taken a toll on him.

but he thought, 'maybe the archons are finally letting me be happy... whenever she's around, it's something different.'

but no. the archons were just toying with him. his role in this world was never to have him end up in happiness, he was only meant for the sourness of life.

for the only one who could love him was despair.

today was the day, he was thinking. but he has been saying this for the last week.

y/n has been living with him for the past week due to business in liyue and he felt as if he were suffocating in that house.

ironic how he couldn't be comfortable in his own home.

everyday he would see her first thing in the morning. the way how she didn't care how she looked around him made his heart flutter numerous times. she was purely herself around him.

to him, being able to share a roof and eat breakfast and dinner with her every night has been a blessing in its own. heck, even the same air as her.

but the secret he was withholding. the love he wanted to tell y/n that he had for her, it was excruciating.

how can a quiet person keep such a secret so loud, so heavy... quiet?

but today, that secret would be made known to the world.

and y/n was his world.

he was planning to surprise her at the door when she came back from her job. he dressed nicely and even had his dog wear a bow tie for the occasion.

he wanted to place a ring on her finger with the intention of courting her.

he saw no other woman in his life but only her. he knows they weren't dating yet all the times they spent together felt as if they were a couple already.