chapter one

[In the kingdom of Cosium,there's a queen named Queen sapphire and king Kaze. They had two princesses; shadow the oldest and silver. But the siblings didn't know that they have younger siblings but that's a story for later. The Queen is walking up the castle's main stair with a present in hand. She walks down the hall to silver’s room. The guard in front of the door bowed down when the Queen passed him. The Queen knocks on Silver's bedroom door.

Queen sapphire:*happily* silver! Happy Birthday! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

( Queen sapphire opens Silver's door and walk in)

Queen sapphire:silver?

( Queen sapphire looks around the room but can't find him)

Queen sapphire*shout in fear* shadow?!

( Queen sapphire drop the present and ran to a rope near the curtain to pull on it, ringing the emergency bell. The castle guard outside Silver's's door starts yelling and running.)

A Castle Guard:The prince is missing! The prince is missing!

(Guards and servants around the castle are yelling 'The prince is missing')

The Castle Main Hallway]

(A servant ran pass King Kaze in a panic as King kaze see the castle in chaos)

King: Kaze:Again?

??: kaze!

[Kaze turns to see his wife running towards him]

Queen sapphire: Kaze have you seen silver?

King Kaze:No. I went to check on the shadow but couldn't find him. I thought he was with silver.

Queen sapphire:got to find them before him.

Kaze: Just where could they be?

Frozen Mountain Lake]

(Silver is ice skating around on a lake happily with his older brother shadow skating nervously beside him; because he knew that they're not allowed to go outside the castle without permission. There's a frozen rock in silver's way which causes silver to trip. Shadow skated towards silver and helped him up. Silver got up and wiped the snow off his arm.

Silver: thanks brother.

Shadow:your welcome. Alright we went out for a while, now we should get back before they notice we're gone.

Silver: aww, come on brother. Just a little longer; mom and dad never let us have fun anymore.

Shadow: I'm sorry brother, but we can't. Let's get back.

[Shadow and silver started to skate back. Silver was very upset.]

Silver: this isn't far! I remember when they weren't this protective. I wonder what happened that changed them.

Shadow: I don't know. I wanted to know too but whenever I asked uncle Darren about it; he just said that it's best that we forget about it.

[Cosium castle]

( King kaze looks around on the balcony before heading inside the castle. Below the balcony, shadow and silver sneaks their way inside the castle and up the main stairwell.)

The Castle Main Staircase]

Queen sapphire :*off-screen* shadow, silver is that you?

Sh/si :Mother!

Queen sapphire :*walking down the stair* Oh, you're safe. Safe

(Shadow and silver  walking down the stairs to meet her mother. The Queen hugs the brothers and kisses their cheeks.)

King Kaze: What happened!? We've been looking everywhere for you.

Silver:We're fine, father, really!

Queen sapphire:We were worried sick! How many times have we told you: don't leave the castle!

King Kaze and Queen sapphire :Without our permission!

??: now kaze, sapphire please don't be hard on the children.

[ the voice Resvles be to kaze younger brother lord Darren. The kingdom wizard. A red and black hedgehog with a third eye on his forehead]

Silver: uncle Darren where did you come from?

Darren: your parents requested a spell to find you two but you two finally showed up. Thank goodness you both are safe.

Shadow: need to be safe! Whats the big deal! I was just taking silver skating.

King Kaze: Again?!

Silver: don't blame shadow in any of this. I talked him into this.

King Kaze: shadow should have known to stay here and to make sure you stay here.

Silver :Why do you guys always worry so much?! Nothing's going to happen to us.

King Kaze: I'm sorry. Your mother and I can't take this constant worrying. Our job is to keep you safe, and there's only one way to do that: No more ice skating!

Sh/Silv: what?!

Shadow:mother, father! You can't do this to him! Punish me, not him.

Silver:      Shadow's right, I love skating.

King kaze: It's for your own good. For the both of you.

Silver. Father? Mother? Darren please,convince them or anything.

( Queen sapphire fold her arms. Darren looks down in guilt.  King Kaze holds out his hand. Silver and shadow  forcefully gave the kaze their ice skates.)

Silver: It's not fair! You don't understand anything!

(Silver starts crying as he walks up the stairs. He then turned back to his parents.)

Silver: You're ruining my life!

(Silver continue to cry as she walk to him room with shadow following behind but stopped and turned to his parents angrily)

Shadow: What happened to you? You used to be supportive but not paranoid.

[Shadow ran off to find silver. While the adults looked down in guilt.]

Darren: brother, I think it might be time to tell them the truth.

Kaze: No Darren. [Sigh] This is just hard for us. We lost one of our children and we can't bear to lose them.

Sapphire: I'm sure everyone is just tired. How about we turn in for the night.

[ kaze and sapphire turned and walked to their room while Darren stayed behind.

Darren:(In thought) I'm sorry children but this is something you wouldn't understand.

[Darren walked to his workshop plus room. He stopped by his window and looked up to the stars.]

Darren: I'm sorry to you too,wherever you are. I hoped that I could have the antidote for you but nothing worked but I refuse to give up. I just hope you're safe.