chapter 3

(Shadow, Darren, and the reindeer are flying above the clouds)

Shadow: I need to go back! I have to stop him!

The reindeer: You can't! Nobody can!

Shadow: Why not? who is he?

The reindeer: Mephiles, the king of the Shadow lands who takes what he wants,
when he wants.

Shadow: There has to be a way!

The reindeer: Not while he has his sepater. Mephiles stole it from a powerful sorcerer and with it, he's invincible.
Darren: he once came to Cosium and creat a mass destruction. My magic was almost not enough to stop him.

Shadow: turn around!

The reindeer: I can't let him hurt you.

Shadow: Who are you? What...why did you save us?

The reindeer:I...I'm a friend. We'll be safe through here.

Darren:[ in thought] he looks familiar. [ gasp] it can't be him. Can it?

(They land in front of a waterfall. The reindeer walks through it revealing a beautiful forest behind it.)

Shadow: Where are we?

The reindeer: reindeer forest.

(They fly toward to the forest meadow)

[ forest meadow]

(A young reindeer runs to the meadow)

Cream: he's back. Sonic's back! Do you see him? 'cause he's back, back, back!

(The two other reindeer come to the meadow)

Venella: But somebody's with him.

(The reindeer with shadow and Darren landed on the meadow. The two young reindeers fly over to meet them.)

Cream: Hi mr sonic!

Tails: Hi sonic!

Sonic: Hi guys. A little past your bedtime isn't it?

Tails :Yeah, isn't it great? Come on, they're waiting for you.

(The young fawns fly back . Sonic follow them as shadow and Darren looked around. They landed on a platform rock . Shadow and Darren get off of sonic as the council of eight walk towards them. Sonic bow his head.)

Sonic: council of eight.

Reindeer 1 : sonic, you've brought visitors.

Reindeer 5 :What is it? What's happened?

Sonic: Mephiles. Again. *sigh* shadow, Darren, this is the council of eight, the one who's in charge here.

Dasher

Dancer