one

"Now remember, you have to be careful here," "Why?" "Because some people are jerks and will beat you up if you so much as bump into them." "That's harsh," "That's the least they'll do," the pinkette warned the blonde as she led him up the steps. To say Jimmy was nervous was understatement, he was absolutely petrified. School had never really bothered him until the fifth grade when people started bullying him, that's when he was switched to home schooling, but after begging his parents, he was finally able to join Lizzie in school, except now, with all the scary stuff Lizzie had told hima bout the kids in the school, he was starting to regret his choices. "Just stick with me and my friends and you'll be alright, alright?" Jimmy nodded, following Lizzie inside, a cold breeze hit him as he was met with a crowd of students filing through the halls, chatting by their lockers and talking tp friends, it was a little overhwhelming, but he could handle it. "Your locker's over here," Lizzie stated before yanking him down a hall where he was greeted by a brunette with a green streak in his hair. "Hey, mate, what's your name?" "Joel, this is Jimmy, my brother," Lizzie answered for him while Jimmy just waved. "Oh, right right," "Jimmy, this is Joel, a friend of mine." Jimmy noticed Joel's expression change when she said that, but his smile returned when she looked at him. "He's got first period and third with us, so i figured we'd just show him the ropes. You know, who to talk to, who not to, that sort of thing." Lizzie explained as the brunette nodded. "You told him about them, right?" Lizzie rubbed her neck awkwardly. "No, I didn't wanna scare him," "Tell me about who?" Jimmy pushed himself into the conversation, Joel was happy to answer. "Scott and Xornoth Major, they practically run this school. Xornoth's the one you really need to be cautious of, that prick'll beat you up if you so much as look at him wrong," Lizzie couldn't argue with him, he was correct, and she should know, it happened to Joel once-well, more than once. "And Scott, well, he's Mr. Perfect. Everyone wants to either be his friend, or date him, and I'd be lying to you if i said he wasn't attractive," Joel chuckled. "But I wouldn't wanna be friends with him, though, he's an absolute a-hole. He doesn't care about anyone, just his looks and his popularity, he could also ruin your life with just one post on Instagram." Jimmy nodded slowly, taking in the information, which just made him more nervous. What if he ran into Xornoth and got beat up, or if he accidentally angers this Scott guy and he reveals one of Jimmy biggest secrets, which was highly impossible, but could still happen. "Don't worry, though," Joel continued. "We've got friends that you'll like," then, the bell rang. "First period, french." Lizzie smiled, looking at Jimmy's schedule. "French?" he repeated. "Who takes french?" "You took Spanish and Chinese at home, this'll be a piece of cake for you," Lizzie assured him as she walked the two boys to class.

When they sat down, Jimmy noticed Joel staring at something with a confused expression. "Since when was Scott in first period?" he whispered to Lizzie. "He's always been, you just never pay attention, which is why your grade is so low," the girl whispered back, joel mocked offense, but stayed silent. When the bell signaling the start of the class rung, the teacher, Madame Dee, called Jimmy up to the front to introduce himself. "Um, hello, I'm James, I'm Lizzie's sister," "Do you have any hobbies, James?" "Uh, well, I really like swimming," he shrugged. She nodded. "You can sit now," Jimmy went back to his seat between Lizzie and Joel. The class continued, Madame Dee went over the basics like the french alphabet and numbers so that Jimmy could learn, he made sure to take notes because he felt he wouldn't remember anything. When second period came, Lizzie pointed him off in the direction of the class. It was boring old math, luckily jimmy was good at math. Third period with Lizzie and Joel was english, fairly easy, lunch was when things got strange. The trio was walking through the crowd of people to their table when Jimmy bumped into someone else, his pasta stained their white shirt and part of their jacket. Jimmy was horrified to see that it was Scott he was wiping pasta off of his clothes with a disgusted look on his face, although his eyes were quite pretty- Jimmy, no, Joel said he was an a-hole! "Are you kidding me right now? It's your first day and you've already annoyed me," Jimmy gulped, his fear and anxiety drowned his previous thought, this is not what he wanted to happen on his first day. "Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," he explained, looking down at the pasta sitting limply on the floor. "You know Lizzie, considering how smart you are, i thought he'd have some sense." Lizzie glared at Scott. "It's the lad's first day, leave him alone mate," Joel said with a glare, Jimmy felt like they'd said this to him many times before. Scott looked at Jimmy with an unreadable expression, Jimmy just took in his soft features, stunning eyes, and gorgeous hair, returning to reality when Scott spoke. "You know what, I'll let it slide, James." Lizzie and Joel shared jimmy's shock. In what world did Scott "let it slide" when someone, let alone a new kid, made him angry? "What?" Jimmy asked stupidly. "Did you not hear me? I said you're off the hook this time, but if it happens again, I won't be so nice," Jimmy just nodded as Scott left.
Yeah, Joel was right, Scott was two things: a bit of an asshole, but he was also pretty attractive.

rewrite because its midnight and i think this is better. sorry not sorry <3