Chapter One

I felt completely defeated and my day hadn't fully begun. I walked slowly to the elevator with my head down waiting for the doors to open. Once they did I quickly got on, glad to be alone. I could feel my eyes begin to water before the doors fully shut. Once closed I let it all out dabbing under my eyes with my handkerchief. I couldn't shake the feeling that he might actually fire me this time. The way he just looked into my eyes always scared me. Think of getting scolded by someone who smiled the entire time. Their big eyes staring into yours, sucking the life out of you. My heart pounded just at the thought. I haven't experienced being scolded by Mr. Davis yet but I feel like this would be the day. Three days in a row late to work is asking for it.

In Between thought the elevator stops at the 3rd floor and in comes one of my friends Morris Matthews. He was a 6'5" accountant. His beautiful chocolate skin glowing as usual and before even getting on the elevator I could smell Armani Code Ice lingering off his body. The aroma slowly entered through my nose causing light chills to go all over my body. I press my thighs together leaning back on the wall. Something about that subtle scent always turned me on. My heart began to race at the thought of how it would feel to make love to Morris. I instantly began to blush at the thought of even getting a chance to pounce on top of him.

Morris quickly smiles as soon as he realizes it was me and gives me a nice tight hug while squeezing my ass. I could feel myself blushing hard. He began to breathe heavy still holding me, caressing my ass. I could feel him undressing me with his eyes as he pressed himself against me. I could feel him getting firmer down there.

"Now now what are you fantasizing about that has you getting hard down there," I asked while watching him bite his bottom lip before revealing his pearly whites.

He steps back letting go of me as he readjusts himself. "Alot of things beautiful. Good morning."

I gently smile at him and say in a soft voice, "Good morning Mr. Matthews sir." I knew calling him sir would turn him on within seconds he was rock hard then comes up to me and kisses my hand and then starts pressing me in the corner with his chest. I quickly grab the railing as he looks me up and down. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted me as bad as I wanted him. I could just pounce on him right now and fuck him right there but I'm not the type to wreck a happy home so I gently pushed him to the side and grabbed his left hand to show him his wedding band. He slowly began to walk backwards to the other side of the elevator while smiling. He wouldn't stop staring at me. His beautiful green eyes taunted me. His tan dress pants revealing a nice thick print in between his legs. I could feel myself begin to drip at the thought of having him inside me. Having his hands wrapped around my neck as he inserts all of him inside of me.

We both stared at each other in silence until the elevator doors flew open. Two guys got in the elevator Morris quickly puts his briefcase infront of him. I quickly brush past them faintly hear Morris say, "I'll see you around Patti." I refused to look back so I just threw my hand up waving. I just wanted to clock in, then go to the restroom to relieve myself. I barely could control myself since its been so long since I'd had sex. His constant teasing drives me crazy but I couldn't think of having it any other way.

I shuffled through my bag in search of my badge and my trusty lipstick. As soon as I found both I ran to the badge area to pretend to clock in. I turned around watching to make sure Mr.Davis didnt take the stairs or something. Once I saw the coast was clear, I sped towards the restroom. All of a sudden BAM, I bumped straight into a lady, knocking her files everywhere. I quickly squat down to pick them up while apologizing multiple times. I could feel the seat on my pantie begin to get wet. My heart is racing even more than before. I didn't even realize in the midst of our collision my entire purse spilled open.

"Oh no no no no no!" I say to myself hoping to find the lipstick first. As soon as I spot the red lipstick I smile and stuff it in my bra. The woman helps me put my things in my bag. I thank her then took off to the bathroom.