THREE. And the cycle continues

THREEAnd the cycle continues 🚨❪ tw: strong language, blood, descriptions that may be disturbing, mentions of death, mentions of murder, and weapon usage ❫

THREE
And the cycle continues
🚨
tw: strong language, blood, descriptions that may be disturbing, mentions of death, mentions of murder, and weapon usage

a/n: VOL 2 SPOILERS IN THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

STRANGER THINGS
(season 4, ep 2)

                        EVERYTHING WAS DARK

EVERYTHING WAS DARK. Pitch black. Finley's hands felt around the walls for anything. A door, a light switch. But there was absolutely nothing there. The fact that she couldn't see where she was going made her completely miss the fact that there were stairs in front of her.

Her foot slipped off the edge, causing her to tumble down. She felt nothing until she finally hit the ground and all the pain kicked in. But then, a light shined in her face. Her eyes squinted for a second before she slowly looked up. It was a door. A doorway to something she never wanted to relive.

She forced herself to get, limping over, and once she stepped in she was right back there. In the middle of the mall. Finley quickly turned back to go out the door, to run, but it wasn't there anymore. "Finley, where are going?" Someone was behind her. Flora. Finley stood there for a second, processing before she was met with her sister's eyes. "Are you trying to leave me the same you did that night?"

Finley shook her head. "I didn't. I didn't leave you, Flora." She stuttered.

A chuckle left Flora's lips. "Oh, but you did. When you stood there, you sentenced me to death." But this wasn't Flora speaking to her. She knew it wasn't real. But what she was saying was the truth. "I'm here because of you and you know it."

She wished she never ever had to hear those words. "No," Finley mumbled, a tear falling onto her cheek.

"But it's okay." Flora slowly walked up to her with a smile. Finley looked her in the eyes and the tears just wouldn't stop. "Don't cry. You'll be with me again soon enough." Flora swiped her thumb against Finley's cheek. "It's only a matter of time." But now Flora didn't sound like her anymore. She sounded demonic. Finley watched as her smile grew wider. There was blood all over her teeth and even more dripped onto her lips.