FOUR. Making pretty love to me

FOURMaking pretty love to me💋❪ tw: strong language, mentions of death, mentions of drugs, and a little spice ❫

FOUR
Making pretty love to me
💋
tw: strong language, mentions of death, mentions of drugs, and a little spice

a/n: kicking my feet rn bc y'all are about to love me (:

STRANGER THINGS
(season 4, ep 3)
part one

                  FINLEY DAYDREAMED about him

FINLEY DAYDREAMED about him. All week. She never thought about anyone in the way that she thought about Eddie Munson. Not even her celebrity crushes. She didn't know what it was about him. She wanted to protect him. She wanted to be the person who made him smile. She craved for his touch. She wanted to run her fingers through his hair as he fell asleep. She wanted to know him, his past, and become his future. Even though in reality she already was. And more than anything she just wanted to kiss him, hard.

Sometimes she wished she could get drunk or really high and tell him all of those things. But not everything comes easy. And right now, she didn't think she had time for that. Finley never really dressed up she always wore plain things but today she felt like wearing a skirt. She paired the red plaid skirt with a white turtleneck, black pantyhose, all-white Adidas, her favorite oversized leather jacket, and she just left her hair loose like she did most of the time. She woke up early to go see Eddie. After last night she felt like she was even more worried about him than she was the entire day yesterday. Finley looked around for any signs of cops before dropping her bike and running up to the boat house.

     Finley already knew how Eddie would react to the door randomly being opened. She slowly opened the door and peaked her head in but, there was no sign of Eddie. She took a step inside and that's when the tarp flew over. Eddie shot up, still sitting in the boat, holding out the broken beer bottle he used as a weapon. "It's just me!" Finley yelled, backing up a bit.

Eddie tightly shut his eyes, letting his body soften. "Sorry." He lowered the bottle as he tried to catch his breath. "W-What are you doing here?" He took a step out of the boat.