TEN. This is how to disappear

TENThis is how to disappear🛶❪ tw: strong language, bodies of water, drinking/light alcohol mentions, mentions of death, mentions of absent parents, cigarettes, sexual tension/implied sexual thoughts, and light nudity ❫

TEN
This is how to disappear
🛶
tw: strong language, bodies of water, drinking/light alcohol mentions, mentions of death, mentions of absent parents, cigarettes, sexual tension/implied sexual thoughts, and light nudity

STRANGER THINGS
(season 4, ep 6)
part two

                    FINLEY STOOD a few feet in front of Eddie, her arms crossed over her torso as Eddie explained what happened last night

FINLEY STOOD a few feet in front of Eddie, her arms crossed over her torso as Eddie explained what happened last night. Dustin was still obsessing over the compass and staring at it as he paced back and forth. "When I got to the shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh . . ." Eddie cut his sentence short as he brought the flask up to his lips, swallowing the beer inside. "My walkie was busted, man. Drenched. So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently. I ran."

"Do you know what time this was? The attack?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah, no, I . . . I know exactly what time it was. My walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked." Eddie took the watch off of his wrist and threw it over to Nancy.

Nancy caught it, leaning back for a second before she stared at the time. "9:27." She read.

"Same time our flashlights went kablooey," Robin remembered.

"And not long after that, Finn went into her trance," Nancy added, lowering her hands.

The second Eddie heard the word trance he looked up. His eyes swiftly switched from Finley to Nancy. "I'm sorry, she went into a what!?"

"We found out that Vecna kind of connected a part of himself to me, it's kind of hard to explain. He wants me to know that what he's going to do is horrible but he doesn't want me to know exactly what it is yet. And every time he kills someone now, I feel it too. I go into this trance and he just kept showing me the same three things over and over again. A clock, me screaming, and a gate. He's basically telling me something without any context all I know is that it's not good and we need to somehow stop it." Finley explained.