Prologue

"If I ever meet someone society has designated as an outcast, I invariably feel affection for him, an emotion which carries me away in melting tenderness."

-Dazai Osamu

The omega screamed as another contraction hit him hard, the contractions were unbearable he truly felt like he was going to die but as much as he felt that way he was so glad to have his alpha here. The alpha was holding his hand and talking the omega through the pain as his other hand gently ran his fingers through the omega's wavy, and currently sweaty brunette hair. After what seemed truly like an eternity the doctor finally came in to start the c section on the omega. The alpha stayed by his side the whole time as they made the small incision across the omega's stomach, blue eyes of the alpha met hazel eyes of the omega, as he tried to keep him calm. The doctor cut open the placenta and he gently stuck his hands inside and pulled out a small 6 lbs 12 oz baby with brunette hair. The doctor gently tapped the baby's butt and that's when the baby wailed loudly and the parents were relieved and overjoyed hearing their son's cries. The baby was gently laid on the omega's chest and a baby blanket was put over the baby. When placed on his mother's chest the baby looked up at his mother with the most beautiful chestnut eyes. He was absolutely perfect. He was so beautiful, he had all ten fingers and ten toes, and he had the cutest and fattest little cheeks. The omega and alpha looked at their son in awe.

"We did it Daisuke..." The omega said to his alpha.

"We did baby but it's all thanks to you Dominique." Daisuke kissed his forehead. "You carried our little Osamu for 6 months and you made sure you were healthy and in turn it made him healthy... without you he wouldn't be here. So thank you... for giving me my healthy baby boy." Daisuke smiled.

Domi moved his head up as much as he could and he kissed Daisuke on the lips happier than ever for their little family.

The first 3 to 4 days were spent in the hospital, and it was a good stay of course. Daisuke got them the best room; but nothing compares to home. It took them 36 minutes to get back home to their million dollar villa in Venice, Italy. Daisuke pulled his car into the driveway and he turned off the car. Domi saw the front door open and their 10 year old daughter Mirabella rushed out to them. "Mommy! Daddy!"

Daisuke got out, closing the door and he smiled. "Hey baby girl."

The alpha said, picking her up and kissing her. "Where's the baby? Where's the baby?" The little girl asked excitedly, her green eyes moving to her mother in the passenger seat. Daisuke chuckled. "Patience baby, patience."

Daisuke put her down and he opened the passenger side door and helped the omega up and out. Daisuke then opened the backdoor and he unbuckled the carseat, getting the baby out. When Mira saw Osamu in the carseat her eyes widened.

"Mommy he's so pretty!"

Domi smiled, kissing the top of Mira's head. "He is, isn't he?" The omega took her hand and they headed inside where Domi's parents Clara and Arlo were waiting for them. Everyone doted on little Osamu from many cuddles to simply rubbing his little cheeks with their finger but when it boiled down to it the little bundle of joy wanted to be in Domi's arms. He started to get fussy but as soon as he was handed back to Domi and laid on his chest the baby immediately calmed down. Domi was gently patting his back as he was resting against the couch. Daisuke was talking with his parents and law and when he looked at Domi and Osamu both were asleep. The alpha covered them up and he got up stretching Domi completely out so he could be much more comfortable.

"Thank you both so much for watching Mira." Daisuke hugged them.

"Of course it's always a pleasure." Arlo smiled. "Once you guys have settled and rested call us okay? But focus on Domi and the little one."

Daisuke nodded. "Yes sir."

The alpha and Mira waved Domi's parents off and while the omega and baby slept soundly Daisuke took Mira to the next living room to play. He smiled, kissing them both and he looked at them with so much love. He was so grateful for the new edition to their family.

To Be Continued...