Getting Close

As the months passed Osamu and Chuuya were becoming closer. You rarely saw one without the other. Osamu was either over Oda's home or Chuuya was over at Domi's and Daisuke's home. And Oda was happy because thanks to Osamu, Chuuya was coming out of his shell a bit and he was so glad to see the progress he was making. Oda heard a knock on the door and he got up and went to answer it. The ginger smiled. "Hey Dominique."

"Hey, I was coming to get Osamu. Almost time for dinner."

"Aww! But I wanna stay Mommy!" Dazai pouted, as he was sitting at the living room table coloring with Chuuya.

"You can't, we have to nourish your stomach or else you'll whine I starved you later. You can come play with Chuuya tomorrow honey."

He sighed. "Okayyyy!"

Dominique rolled his eyes. Just like his father, he thought."Oh, I also came to give you and Chuuya this." Domi extended out an invitation.

Chuuya came over to Oda. "What is it Papa?"

"It's an invitation to Osamu's 9th birthday party."

Domi smiled. "We'd love for you both to come. Osamu would too."

"Of course, we will be there. Chuuya can't miss his best friend's birthday now can he?"

"He can't, us nor Chuuya will hear the end of it." He chuckled. "It's this Saturday. Starts at 2 pm."

Oda nodded. "We will be there."

"Bye bye Chuuya." Osamu hugged him and grabbed his back pack before running over to his mother.

"Bye Osamu!" Chuuya waved as he stood next to Oda and watched Osamu and Domi go back across the street. Oda gently closed the door and he locked it. The older ginger looked at his son as he yawned and rubbed his eye. Oda smiled. "Someone's sleepy."

He immediately picked his baby boy up and Chuuya laid his head on his chest. Oda slowly walked up the stairs and he walked into Chuuya's room. "What do we want to read tonight hm?"

"Peter pan..." Chuuya murmured.

"Peter Pan again?" Chuuya looked up at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "...Okay Peter Pan it is."

The alpha went to lay Chuuya down but he immediately clinged tighter to Oda. "Your bed... I want to sleep with Daddy."

"Chuuya..."

"Please...! Please Daddy...!"

Oda sighed because he knew he was defeated. He absolutely loved his baby boy and always gave in to his wants. Oda kissed the top of his head as he started walking across the hall to his room. "Okay, you can sleep in Daddy's bed."

Oda finally got to his room and he laid Chuuya down gently before getting in bed himself. Chuuya nuzzled up to Oda's side as the alpha opened the door and started to read.

"And the kids of Neverland-" Oda looked down, noticing Chuuya had dozed off. The alpha closed the book, setting it to the side and he gently covered Chuuya up and kissed the top of his forehead. "Good night baby boy,"

*

I'm sorry guys this is not that long. It has been a long week and due to my family emergency I didn't get to write as much as I wanted. But the next chapter will be Dazai's birthday and more little chuu and zai interaction. :)